Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Vantare'

Smile

We had a very good experience with Donnie Myers at Donnies RV service in Sanford FL. He did a lot oflittle things as well as replacing all tvs. I'm told by several other Vantare owners that there isn't anything about vantares that he doesn't know. I also believe he has several manuals on hand. Ours is a 2004 Vantare and one of his techs actually remembered it being assembled at Featherlite.

Good Luck,

Chris

ps I think he might be pog member

For those of you (you know who you are) who requested a CD of the Featherlite Vantare 2005 Owner's Manual and the Prevost Owner's Manual, they were mailed yesterday. We had an unexpected visit from our granddaughter and her parents so they went out a little later than planned. If you have any problems or questions with them, please let me know.

Bonnie

sawdust_128 Guest

Thank you. Will look at it on return home.

Bonnie: I received mine, I haven't had a chance to view as of yet but really appreciate the info.

Quote Originally Posted by bonhall41 View Post
    For those of you (you know who you are) who requested a CD of the Featherlite Vantare 2005 Owner's Manual and the Prevost Owner's Manual, they were mailed yesterday. We had an unexpected visit from our granddaughter and her parents so they went out a little later than planned. If you have any problems or questions with them, please let me know.

Bonnie
    Granvil Tracy
    2000 Vantare XLV45, S-2

Quote Originally Posted by bonhall41 View Post

Bonnie
    Bonnie - I got my copy and have begun to slowly, but steadily browse through the info. Even though the info relates to a model several years newer than Evangeline (2005 vs. 1996 vintage), I've already found several useful similarities with systems/components/controls (i.e. - SMX thermostats, AquaHot, and more).

Thank you so much for going to the, not insignificant, trouble to scan, burn to CD, duplicate, and send these to those who requested them! Please let me know if I can ever return the favor in kind!

Donnie_M Guest

I'd be happy to help any one with their Vantare questions.

Montell, Texas....40 miles north of Uvalde which is 80 miles west of San Antonio

Donnie, great to have you on board. For those of you who have not had the pleasure of meeting Donnie, in our humble opinion, he is THE go to Vantare man!!

Thanks so much for your willingness to share with POGers.

Donnie_M Guest

Well thank you Wayne Hope all is well with you and Jill. Tell her I said hello.

Default Eureka!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Donnie_M View Post
    I'd be happy to help any one with their Vantare questions.
    Donnie - I hope you don't live to regret that offer! Our Evangeline is a 1996 Vantare conversion and I'll have something just shy of a million questions for you as soon as I can find the notes that Vita has been keeping over the last several months of things we needed to get resolved/answered!

Donnie_M Guest

I know this site must have one of those "click to report abuse" buttons We'll have to put a day/week limit on the freebies...lol