Going back almost a year, while at the Tom Johnson rally, I questioned the team from Amadas about the status of coach documentation they may have acquired along the way. At that time, I was informed that whenever possible, Featherlite - Vantare' original engineering, build and service documents would be made available. I was informed that all of this was going to occur but because of all of the other immediate business needs related to the Acquisition by Amamdas, it might take some time to get this done.

Recently, stimulated by the Country Coach posts, I followed up on this and to my pleasant surpirse I received a very positive response. In short order and for a reasonable fee, I should have have in hand soon, some very interesting reading on my coach.

Additionally, Amadas Coach representatives made it abundantly clear that they are prepared to support owners with Vantare' coaches.

Vantare' owners, here are the important numbers.

Corporate Headquarters:
1007 Obici Industrial Blvd.
Suffolk, VA 23434
757.923.3374 Office (Ed's note:Featherlite products support)
757.925.2803 Fax

Blue Ridge Facility:
2473 Pilot Mountain Rd
Moneta , VA 24121
540.297.6371 Office
540.297.1871 Fax

www.amadascoach.com

I hope that this works out and that this is helpful to everyone with a Vanatare'. I personally find this to be a very encouraging starting point.