Quote Originally Posted by GDeen View Post
Welcome Christy. I read the bus conversion mag forums from time to time and remember seeing your announcement about the purchase of your Beaver. Hope you are enjoying your new ride - the pics looked very nice. The skylight is very cool - you might post some pics up on here.
Crap, Gordon, you weren't supposed to blow my cover! ha ha. I figured I'd slither in here unannounced and just use my "alter-ego" when posting over there.

Yes, I have posted about our (mis)adventures on occasion, and so naturally I let everyone know that instead of converting BigBus, our MCI-9, we bought this Beaver and will be selling the other buses.

We are THRILLED with this bus. . . drives like a dream, is SO beautiful and OMG, I just LOVE those roof windows. Sure, there are times when we close the shades to keep the sun out, but it was amazing that over and over, when people stepped up into the coach, their first comments were something like, "Boy, this coach is really wide open" or "man, it looks so big in here!" Now, this, mind you, was considering that we had Elvis and Morty, our "new to us" elk and moose head mounts, inside with us. (We bought Morty & Elvis at Quartzsite and they were too big even to go inside the Jeep or the one of the bays, so pretty much from the time we landed in Quartzsite, we've been sharing our living quarters with heads bigger than ours!)

Anyway, yes I will get a picture or two posted eventually, just figured I'd find my way around here a little and figure out all the rules and such BEFORE I start breaking them, ha ha. Christy