Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Prevost Terms -- Unfamiliar

Orren Zook Guest

On an unrelated note, Flying J has a promotional deal for those having the RV Discount card. Those of you who are members of FMCA can link their cards and receive a 3 cent gasoline and/or 2 cent diesel per gallon discount from Feb 1 to April 30 of 2010. Log on the Flying J web page for details.

Oren, could you post a link to the promotional deal you mentioned. I'm scouring the FlyingJ website, but don't see it.

I have the RV card, but was planning on getting the MasterCard, because I thought that allowed you to get the RV discount, even in the truck lanes.

Ray

Larry, only a few rings went out, you need to pay the extra fee with your annual membership renewal, $50.00 and sign an affidavit that you will post a given number of times per month.

If you slip me your credit card the next time we meet I'll see you get one without signing.

Here's a picture of mine searching the missing number you needed.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Jim, thanks for the offer but my ring came UPS today-----it doesn't fit however, it seems to be like this group---VERY LOOSE.

Quote Originally Posted by LarryB View Post
    Jim, thanks for the offer but my ring came UPS today-----it doesn't fit however, it seems to be like this group---VERY LOOSE.
    HEY, I resemble that remark !!!!

Gary S.

Sealy, Texas (50 miles west of Houston on I-10)

Ray, I had the Flying J Master Card. It allowed you to use the truck lanes and pay the posted cash price for diesel. During the time I was unable to do much if any traveling, (I had surgery and was not able to travel for about six months) they canceled it for "inactivity" . I called talked with several people and they would not reinstate the card. Finally, I was able to talk to someone who advised me that they were not issuing any more of the cards, I guess it was not a successful program for them, as it was during the time of their bankruptcy.
    It was a very useful card, and I wish they would re-start the program. Would be interested in hearing what they tell you.

Pete & EJ Petree
    2001 Prevost Featherlite Vantare
    2008 Ford Explorer Sport Trac 4x4
    Sealy, Texas

Orren Zook Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Davis View Post
    Oren, could you post a link to the promotional deal you mentioned. I'm scouring the FlyingJ website, but don't see it.

I have the RV card, but was planning on getting the MasterCard, because I thought that allowed you to get the RV discount, even in the truck lanes.

Ray
    Ray, log on the FlyingJ site: https://b2c.flyingj.com/fjportal/appmanager/b2c/loyalty enter your username (email address) and password /or register as a new user, then from the MAIN MENU select CUSTOMER PROFILE, at the bottom of this screen you have the option of entering a CLUB affiliation and a MEMBERSHIP number, enter your information and SAVE. Click the little door in the top right to log out.
    You will get a 1 cent per gallon discount from the cash price - even if you use a credit card when using the RV card from any fuel pump at Flying J, and if you buy anything inside the convenience store or restaurant the dollar amount of purchases can increase your discount level. I've only tried the pizza and it wasn't too bad.

As I understand it, this is a limited time promo 2/1/10 thru 4/30/10. It did work on the gas pump - I tried it today.
    Last edited by Orren Zook; 02-02-2010 at 11:49 PM.

Orren Zook Guest

Pete,
    My card was so worn that it wouldn't scan/read I couldn't remember my login @ FlyingJ so I re-registered and got new cards last October. Click the link in the previous message and sign up for a new one. Your email will be your user name so if you had previously registered you might need a new email (gmail or hotmail addreses are easy to get).

Orren,

Thanks for the info. I was able to logon, create an account and link to my RV card. I did try to add a card, but there was no Mastercard available. I did add a Rewards Club card, which says it's good for fuel discounts.

Would have liked the Mastercard, but as mentioned above, it doesn't seem to exist any longer.

Ray

Since the middle of December we have been coast to coast using a Discover card to purchase fuel with a FJ rewards card. Has never failed to get us the cash price.