Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Prevost Terms -- Unfamiliar

Larry, if you did not get the secret decoder ring with your membership give Skiffer a call. The reason none of us asks questions is because we have the ring and know how to use it.

The reality however is all of us except the liars were like deer in the headlights when we got our Prevost. We got ours prior to the internet, so if you think you have a hard time getting answers imagine having one with no manuals. I used to go out in the evenings and open up panels and study systems to try to figure out where stuff (like valves and little black boxes) was located and what made things work.

Harvey Mitchell was superb even though I did not buy the coach from him because he provided 4 days of training at his expense on his dealership's pad. Today learning a coach is much more difficult because they are significantly more complex and a lot of our coaches have proprietary devices and controls.

So ask your questions here. We may answer them, we may actually get the answers right some of the time, and those among us who are afraid to ask the same question will appreciate that you asked the question.

We also answer personal questions and especially like the juicy ones that will allow us to break your chops for months and months.

Larry, Like Jon said you need the Secret Decoder Ring. If you had one you would be able to learn the missing digit to the phone number Brian posted.

99 Country Coach 45XL
    Jeep Liberty

Tool Man, good catch! Brian has the decoder ring, but he's so wrapped up in the intricate workings of the Mole Colony that he forgets how to properly use the decode function.

Actually I think Brian is quietly working to try to emulate Kevin. As was evident by the condition of the engine in the bus Brian sold to Truk, he is striving for the Anal Award and he does not time to run his check list every time he posts.

I think the moles are nothing more than a small irritant compared to the real challenge of keeping Peter under control.

I just checked my ring and the magic number is *8*.

Jon, Actually Kevin is beyond reach. Am doing a little cleanup though.

JimK,Tom, Decoder ring needs batteries.

Jim, Thanks, as usual.

OK Skiffer, where is my "Decoder Ring"? Per Jon I need to ask you for one. Is there a choice of colors?

Ours came in the return mail after we paid our $25 for dues to POG.

My SDR was white gold and engraved with my name and POG number.

So that is the problem, I paid $15. for the yearly dues. I received the sweatshirt but no ring. I assume the $25. includes the ring.

Anyone that can lie like that with a straight face is definitely a POG member.