I need 3 of the air bladders (part no. 950208) that provide the belt tensioning. The original bands on two have been replaced with Oetiker high torque narrow band clamps. The baldders are pretty much shot and one clamp failed. The one in the picture appears to be a recent replacement , but I will go ahead and replace it with a new one and keep this as spare. Is there a better source than prevost for the bladers and the clamps? I would like to have the clamps in the parts bin. On the belt tensioner, I also want to replace or rebuild the release valve as well.

Also, I need to replace or rebuild (?) both of the air regularors in the engine compartment. One regulates the air to the belt tensioners and the other is on the fire wall on the passenger side and supplies air to several items including the retarder (?).

I don't find these regulators in catbase, but then I am no expert with that software.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

This is the regulator (backside of it) which controls air pressure to the belt tensioners. The circle of hex nuts clamps the regulator body together. the gaskets between these halves are leaking and tightening the body only slows the air leak. The red, visible throuhg the wire loom is the handle of the belt tensioner release valve.
P1010007.JPG

This is one of three air bladders whcih provide the belt tensioning function on the s60. This one appears to be newer and the original stamped band clamp is still intact. The other two have already seen their best days. The stamped bands failed and were replaced by narrow band high torque clamps. They need to be retired.
P1010015.JPG