Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Maine Rally This Summer

Jon,
    I had my jeep in one wheel drive, it was the wheel you could see daylight under.

That's what all Jeep owners say. If that was the case you could have let the air out of the other 3 tires so the one drive wheel would be back on the ground. There was enough hot air at the rally you would not have had trouble airing them back up.

To be pulled out of a ditch by a soccer mom Korean car has got to have hurt a little.

Nope Jon, didn't feel a thing. Way tough skin here from many years of running a construction company. You know I didn't think about letting air out of the other three tires. Thanks for that tip. I will use it in Colorado if I run into a similar issue.

Eric and I just viewed the remaining portion of this thread. Thanks for all the great pics that everyone posted. We had a wonderful time in Maine and Nova Scotia. Thanks to Jim for organizing the Maine section, and to Lloyd and Pamela for our most excellent tour of Nova Scotia. It was a wonderful trip for us. We delivered Jay to boarding school yesterday. We survived! Jay was so excited to be there and the faculty and staff made us all feel very comfortable. But it is strangely quiet in our house today. We are very thankful for the wonderful memories we made as a family with our extended POG family on our trip.