Thread: San Francisco to Seattle

Default San Francisco to Seattle

Christine and I are going to Seattle in the coach at the end of the month. We are going to be leaving on October 23rd and planning on arriving the 27th. We would love to meet some of you fellow POGers on the way!

Any suggestions for a meeting place? Great places to stay on the way? Trouble we could get into?

Anyway... thought I would post here. Looking forward to meeting at least ONE of you.
    Curtis

Curtis and Christine, So sorry we will miss you, we are at POG 9 and gone for the winter so we won't be back home in Gig Harbor till April. How long are you planning to stay in the Seattle area?

Well.... we are deffinately NOT staying in Seattle for the winter! (hehehe). Only going for about a week or so. Christine has a client there who she wants to visit, and I of COURSE said (in the same manner a dog would beg for bacon)... "Hey... can we take the bus??? Can we?!?!? Can we?!?!?!?!

You get the idea...

Curtis and Christine, Glad to hear your not staying, unless of course your particularly fond of rain. we checked all the RV parks we have stayed at on the way north and they are either to close for you to stop or to far for you to drive. We have stayed in Redding and Medford, OR, so if that helps I can give you the names of those parks. Let me know.