Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gerry Beland

Exclamation WELCOME

Hello Gerry,

Ed and I would like to say welcome to a great and active group! We certainly enjoy this group and hope that you will say the same.Now we have to get together for tailgating with the GATORS!! We just returned from the Outback Bowl in Tampa without the bus(Family member is an Auburn coach) and sure missed having her along.
    GATORS RULE!!!!
    Welcome to this wonderful Family of POG!
    CaptMogul & Sandy
    2002 Royale XLII D/S
    2013 Toyota Tacoma
    PRAY FOR OUR TROOPS & THEIR FAMILIES

Southern Pines, NC (next door to Pinehurst)

Default Welcome Aboard

Gerry,

Welcome to the nut house that is POG. We are a very friendly group despite the conclusion you may reach from reading some of these posts. Not to be nosy, but is there a better half or are you just trying to keep the bus a big secret?

Carole & Will Garner

Hi again Gerry,

We met at Parliament in November. You have entered the asylum so be very careful about what you say on this site.

You will enjoy that coach. Look forward to seeing you again.

PrevostGator Guest

Thanks for the welcome. We live around 30 miles from the Raymond James Stadium, where you were for the game. Are you going to the Liberty Rally in Stuart in February? We will be there. We are looking forward to meeting you in the future. Gerry and Diana

PrevostGator Guest

Carole and Will, Yes there is a better half and she is Elegant Lady #1, Diana. Married 36 years with two wonderful kids, Adam and Valarie and two grandchildren, Alex and Andrew. We had a Country Coach Magna and use to go to their Rallies. Maybe we met at one of those?

PrevostGator Guest

Hi Jon, Yes I remember meeting you at Parliament in November. I now have my dream Coach and I love it. It has already been to three Gator Games. Thanks for the tip on watching what I say. Will you be at the Liberty Rally in February? Gerry

Gerry,

I will not be at the Liberty rally, but as a new owner I encourage you to go. It is important you meet the Liberty folks who will always do whatever it takes to make you satisfied with your coach. Beyond that you will find the questions you undoubtedly have will all be answered because the place will be over run with Liberty techs and sales folks who are there to help you (and sell some more coaches).

Quote Originally Posted by Gbeland1@verizon.net View Post
    Thanks for the welcome. We live around 30 miles from the Raymond James Stadium, where you were for the game. Are you going to the Liberty Rally in Stuart in February? We will be there. We are looking forward to meeting you in the future. Gerry and Diana
    Yes, we were at Raymond James Stadium and got soaking wet that day
    No, we won't be at the Liberty Rally. They don't like us Royale folks unless I buy a liberty from them. Watch out for Dave W. He doesn't know a 40 Ft. from a 45ft.! No, he is a good guy. Private joke there.
    We will be at PSL though and hope to meet you there.
    Sandy
    CaptMogul & Sandy
    2002 Royale XLII D/S
    2013 Toyota Tacoma
    PRAY FOR OUR TROOPS & THEIR FAMILIES

PrevostGator Guest

Ed, You know I have coach #522. You are a bit familiar with it I believe. I heard you have an 08. Congrats.

PrevostGator Guest

Yes, we will be at the Rally. We are looking forward to meeting you. Gerry and Diana