Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Intro:New Member-Doc Miller

Smile Intro:New Member-Doc Miller

Hi All, Just joined today. Have a 99 Marathron XL-V purchased from Calif. Coach-Steve Bennett in Aug. of 09. We have a home in Las Vegas as well as a lot in LVMCR. This is our 5TH coach but first Prevost. My wife and I plus out stan.poodle traveled to the North West last summer and went to Fla. and back from Oct. to Dec. with family in Gainesville and Orlando plus other family in Alexander City Alabama. Looking forward to the Mimi-rally in LV. in Feb. Also will be heading back to Fla. the first part of May. With good health, family and friends and the ability to travel in our Marathron, retirement is great! Hope to meet many POG members. I have never met a stranger so hope to find friends along the way in our travels.

Welcome Doc. We are having a mini rally in LV Presidents weekend . Hope you can make it. Congradulations on your purchase.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

Welcome Doc,

Glad to have you aboard. We have a great group of guys and gals. Hope you enjoy POG as much as I have. If you ever pass thru Houma, LA (around New Orleans) give us a call and we'll go out to dinner. Try to make a mini rally and meet everyone.

What kind of doctor are you? If you are a psychiatrist we have some real nut cases around here, so it will seem like you're back at work!
    Tuga & Karen Gaidry

2012 Honda Pilot

Welcome to the asylum Doc. It will be a joy to have a grown up around here to keep the kids from getting into trouble.

Welcome to POG, Doc! Join in, post often and you'll have a blast! Remember to add your signature from the User Control Panel with year, model, and converter of your bus so that we can answer any questions you may pose with answers specific to your rig. Of course, I'm not guaranteeing any answers will be correct, but it sounds good! Also, add a picture of your new bus to your profile and signature so we can "ooohh & ahhhh" appropriately!

Welcome Doc! I have essentially the same vintage Marathon and love it! Hope you experience the same enjoyment with yours as we have with ours.

Welcome Doc, glad to see POG now has another MARATHON to add to the contingent.

Welcome Doc, did you pay your 25.00 to join?

ken&ellen Guest

Default Welcome from Southeat GA

Welcome Doc. My wife and I have a Liberty, but a Marathon paint job...our coach was located in Oregon for a couple of years. Ken & Ellen

sawdust_128 Guest

Welcome aboard Doc!