Greetings To All;

My wife Michelle and I joined several months back after selling our Foretravel and have been feverishly looking at purchasing our first Prevost. Finally after much research and cross country travels we have found one that fits our needs. I want to thank a few of the members that were instrumental in our search including Ted Delorme, James Stallings and especially Steve Bennett. The hours freely given to answering questions and assisting in our search were greatly appreciated and unexpected. We finally purchased the 95 Country Coach Steve had in inventory, after a complete refurbishment of the inside ultra-suede on the ceiling and walls coupled with some minor mechanical work suggested from the inspection and new tires all around it will be delivered to us around the middle of January. We recently moved from Houston to Stephenville in preparation for me to retire later this year and tour the National Parks with my bride over the coming years. Over the months I have viewed the forum and read with much interest items particular to our needs. This group is very supportive with any and all information to assist others much like ourselves and we hope to be able to return the assistance over time with gained experience where we can as well. We are excited to be here and look forward to speaking and meeting as many of the group as our travels allows.

Ed and Michelle Martine