Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jon's Brackets Arrived

Eric,

That (www.pilotsnpaws.org) is the correct web address, and it takes less than two minuts to complete the process through PayPal. To use Pay Pal, go to the website and select the icon on the right that says "Bank". Of course, if you don't want to use PayPal, credit cards and mail work also.
    Last edited by dale farley; 12-12-2009 at 09:17 PM.
    Dale & Paulette

"God Loves you and has a plan for your life!

Sealy, Texas (50 miles west of Houston on I-10)

Jon, Just made a donation to your PILOTSNPAWS, on paypal. I'm sure it was easier to make the donation than the time and effort you put in getting the brackets designed and made. Wish I still had an airplane. Also thanks to Eric for his efforts in this project...Now if I can get E.J. to get busy and install the brackets!
    Thanks again,
    Pete

Pete & EJ Petree
    2001 Prevost Featherlite Vantare
    2008 Ford Explorer Sport Trac 4x4
    Sealy, Texas

Thanks for all your comments and thanks on behalf of PNP.

Bill and others, I am talking to my daughter about adding a Prevost product line to the electric boxes and other camground stuff that gets linked to via the Jamestown Advanced logo on the P-Stuff site.

We are quoting rub rails for entertainer coaches and if successful it is probable we will start accumulating products that relate to buses such as ours. We will include generator baffles for Liberty Coaches, electric box angles. and bus support stands. The rub rails I designed are not intended for motorhome conversions but are designed to be cheap for use on entertainer coaches where replacement due to minor road rash will be cheap and easy.

Stay tuned. Our policy in the past for POG members has been to sell at cost or in the case of angles no cost. We are not doing stuff like this to make money, but to keep POG members safe and to provide parts that we can all benefit from. Perhaps someone can start accumulating names of folks with an interest in support stands, and give some ideas on shipping. Last ones I distrubuted at Pahrump and Sevierville, and would do it again at the rally in October, but for some maybe waiting would not be an option. Shipping costs double the price.

Pilots n Paws $ 25.00 Donation

Thanks Jon, for all you do for us.

Gary S.

Default E.J.

Pete,

Would you mind asking E.J. to give Jenny a call on how to best install the brackets? I don't want her to have to spend too much time out in barn.
    Tony and Jenny Conder
    Abilene, Texas
    - - - - - - - - - - -
    2008 Marathon D/S XLII
    2017 RAM 1500 4x4

Sounds like Jenny doesn't read the POG site. Or she is the mechanic in the family.

Tony, you must not have noticed, I said "IF" I could get E.J. to install the brackets.

Pete & EJ Petree
    Sealy, Texas

Hey Jon, I have been following the post about the electrical box brackets.
    I have a 99 CC 40' that upon inspection looks and feels ok. Was there a fix on this by Prevost from a certain date forward that you might know about or do I need to get a set!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by aggies09 View Post
    Pete,

Would you mind asking E.J. to give Jenny a call on how to best install the brackets? I don't want her to have to spend too much time out in barn.
    Deb was working on an inverter problem today related to the fridge, and I asked her to get the brackets installed while she was in the barn. She said she had already installed the brackets, and it was not too time consuming. She had only been up in the barn for about an hour, so the bracket installation could not have taken that long. She's still working on the inverter thing, though. That one must be a little more difficult. I wish she'd come down to the house. It's 9:24pm and I'm getting hungry.

Eric

If it only took Deb 1 hour to install the brackets, it should not take me over 3 hours, so now I can put time in my schedule.

Pete & EJ Petree
    Sealy, Texas