So while researching a towing solution, which includes not only the products, but finding someone I'd trust to potentially cut into brake lines, etc on my bus, I happened across this

http://www.demco-products.com/Pages/RV/kkss.htm

So, this is a space saving version of a tow caddy, costs $2400 from an online seller, and seems like it's ready to go, with brakes etc.

I can indeed purchase a tow bracket, have it installed on my vehicle, but I've talked to a few different places which specialize in this stuff, and they get around $500, just to install a tow bracket. That put the cost of a tow bracket at roughly $900. The cost of braking systems varied wildly, but started generally at about $1500 installed.

So, right there, I'm at $2400, and setup for one vehicle. Or, I could consider this system for the same price, and potentially use it on some other vehicle.

Technically Honday now says my car is not towable 4-wheels down, although members here indicate that is hogwash. So, that does provide a way to tow my car, without warranty issues?

Anyway, I just thought I would ask if anyone has any experience with Kar Kaddy type of products. Pro's and cons?

Thanks in advance.

Ray