Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Inverter Battery Pictures, More

dreamchasers Guest

Default Inverter Battery Pictures, More

I have been learning some new technology programs for handling pictures. I developed a picture presentation with pictures from recent work on my coach. Some of the pictures are repeat of previous posts. I am working up the time for several articles on recent work.

This feature rich tool enables "pan and zoom" features that enables very detailed inspection of pictures. The pan and zoom feature is located on the left side of the control bar. When the pan and zoom feature is selected, the user can magnify the photo with the up/down arrows, then grab the picture with the mouse pointer to drag to the desired view point. Their are some of us poggers that can't get enough detail. We know who we are.....

Also, an auto scroll feature in enabled to allow users to move mouse to the right or left on the thumbnails to see additional pictures to the right or left.

When a picture is selected, move the pointer over the picture to see a description of the picture on the left.

I welcome any feedback on using this. Click below to launch the album launch window, then click the link. The picture album will open in a new window, full screen.

http://www.texasdrifters.net/pog/albums/album/inverterbatterylaunch.htm

Hector
    Last edited by dreamchasers; 06-24-2010 at 05:20 AM. Reason: updated web address

That is awesome. The project was a great one to write an article about, but the presentation is amazing.

Hector you are a Pro's, Pro. Just outstanding. I saw all the pictures in the earlier posts but they are much clearer on this program. The description is a cool deal as well. Boy, you are about to get a grip on this computer stuff. Keep up the good work!

Very nice/professional job Hector. Great slide show. Thanks.
    Dale & Paulette

"God Loves you and has a plan for your life!

Wow - outstanding!

Great job Hector. Are those all AGM 8Ds? Looks like boondock heaven.

Great job with the presentation, Hector!

Thanks!

Thumbs up

I gave the job two Aggies (thumbs up)

Loc - 2008 Marathon XLII - Houston

dreamchasers Guest

Default Confession Time

Confession Time.......

With all the heavy batteries, inverters and battery case, I determined that I could not physically handle all the work in a timely manner. By my calculations, it would have taken me as least a couple of months to do all the work I had planned on my coach.

To the rescue came Nick Hessler. I contacted Nick and made arrangements for Nick to come to my home for 10 days. Nick gladly accepted the offer and came to my home and worked with me in my bus barn. I have had several telephone conversations over the last couple of years of bus ownership with Nick. All conversations had good results. In my opinion, Nick is certainly one of the few remaining true bus technicians. He understands Provost systems, as well as numerous converters installations. He worked for Country Coach and Marathon, as well as other bus related businesses.

Nick owned and operated a bus repair/rebuild facility for a short time in Oregon until the downturn in the RV industry shut him down. Timing for starting a new RV related business definitely worked against him.

A short list of work we completed; removed all three original AC systems, sanded entire roof in preparation for temp Coat applications, sealed all roof seams, sprayed the coach roof with an estimated 30 mil coating of Temp-coat, installed three new AC heat pumps, updated/replaced all AC thermostats, removed all 8 batteries, removed both Freedom 2500 inverters, removed original battery case, sand blasted and repainted house battery case, re built all battery cables and installed new heavy duty lugs, reinstalled two new Magnum Energy inverters, installed new batteries, designed (in progress) a interface for new Magnum Automatic Generator Start system using simple relay logic, replaced both Wabasto coolant circulating pumps, replaced both hose water system pumps. Humm.... Did I forget anything.

This was my year for reliability upgrades!

During all the material acquisition, Nick assisted with assuring material orders was correct.

If anyone is looking for this type of "in house" work, I highly recommend Nick. I would deffinately do this again.

So for you not so young owners (like me) that like being involved and doing your own work, I highly recommend Nick.

Hector

Ken, Mike and I have used Nick several times. He was invaluable to us. A great resource.