Ron, there are several topics that get Prevost owners excited. You happened to bring up one of them.

I am a no slide coach guy for three basic reasons. We do not use our coach as a primary or second home parked in an RV resort as our home base. If we did our attitude about this reason would change. We use our coach to travel and to attend rallies. As a result a slide has much less importance than to someone who would enjoy the extra space in the living area.

We do not want the extra complexity of a slide. All slides require maintenance, typically occasional seal replacement, and that is an expense we don't need, nor do we want to be exposed to the costs if the slide needs adjustment or service.

Finally, and this is my personal opinion, I am uncomfortable with cutting openings through the main longitudinal structural member of the bus. It was not designed for slides, so when the main backbone of the bus on one side is cut to create an opening, despite the fact a lot of reinforcement is added back in, I just feel uncomfortable knowing a critical structural element of the bus has been comrpomised.

But if you want or need a slide and you are OK with all aspects of slide ownership ignore all of us who do not have slides. It's your money, its your choice, and it would be terrible if you bought a non slide coach and hated it. There is no justifiable reason to buy a Prevost, so when you get silly like the rest of us, make sure your purchase is what you want.