Posted up an intro in the noob area and here is the first of many questions that I'll be posting.

We just got back from our first trip which went well aside from the fact that we couldn't flush our microphor toilet unless the engine was running.

I'm under the impression that this would be an aux air problem based on the fact that my door air lock, the sliding stairwell floor, the dump valve and the toilet would not work unless the engine was running. I had several leaks on what I assume be the two primary air systems when I had the engine serviced a couple weeks ago because the suspension would leak down within an hour and I couldn't do any technical maneuvering that required tapping the brakes alot without the brake system losing pressure. Those have been corrected and the system 1 & 2 air gauges on the dash can be showing between 100 and 120 psi, but none of those other air operated amenities would function until I started the engine.

I have turned on the aux compressor, but it just seems to run non-stop (never reaching a shut-off point) and it seems that it actually causes the main air systems to leak down when I have it running.

I'm sure there is some important info that I'm leaving out, but I'm not sure where to start even if the consensus is that this is an aux air problem. I know where the aux compressor is and what I believe to be the regulators (located under the drivers seat near the steering), but how do these air systems interface with one another and those air operated accessories. I don't see any gauges or way to determine what limits the run time / pressure on the aux compressor (it started running non-stop after our trip home from purchasing the coach, but didn't cycle like that during our inspection and test use).

OK -- bring it on!