Gil, I just went to the coach and for the first time ever, the coach was leaning to the left. I cranked the coach and let it run for 5 minutes. I then cut the engine off ... no leak....at least one that I could hear..... I then turned on the key and the hissing began. I found both ride adjustment valves and neither one is leaking. The leaking is very pronounced and is coming from somewhere between the two sets of air bags (starboard and port) If I could guess, it is midway or is closer to the port side ...the side to which the bus was leaning. There seems to be a couple of chambers under there... I definitely could not tell for sure but it is as if there is an open valve....so its a big escaping amount of air. Tomorrow, I am taking the coach to a truck shop that has a long pit under the coach. I will then be able to see exactly where the air is coming from. It is so pronounced that it will be very evident, I am certain. I just cannot see the source without getting under this thing and that's not going to happen while it's in the warehouse.
If you have any thoughts for my search, I will listen intently but for now...I will have to wait until tomorrow. I may be wrong but neither of the air bags seem to be a part of this problem even though the air finally went down on one side for the first time ever.
Thank you again...
By the way, we can go 200 miles South of here and never be out of Texas.
Nonetheless, I was talking to some people today from Tampa... I have a relationship with a group there... we meet in Sarasota on occasion... if we meet any time soon, I will bring the coach and we might get together.
Very best... I will keep you posted on the mystery leak but let me know your thoughts if any.
Pres