Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: West Coast Winter Mini Rally

Sid,

I assume you mean Dale Juranek? No, he and Jan are not scheduled to be here. I haven't heard from him in awhile, either. I hope they are doing OK.

Elliott, Just dealing with the problems of being the oldest Son.
    Stick close to Kevin, but forget trying to keep up. Just ask to see his engine compartment and you will know what I am talking about.
    Watch some of those other Guys attending however. Just kidding, you are in for a good time.

This is our first time responding on the Forum. We have a 97 Liberty (purchased from Steve Bennett) and we plan to attend the LV POG Rally. We look forward to meeting all of you. We have confirmed with the resort.

Quote Originally Posted by simpsonwilliams View Post
    This is our first time responding on the Forum. We have a 97 Liberty (purchased from Steve Bennett) and we plan to attend the LV POG Rally. We look forward to meeting all of you. We have confirmed with the resort.
    Welcome to POG, Dan & Bob! Jump in, post early and often (like how they vote in Chicago) and have fun! Having been lurking since August, I'm sure you've gotten a feel for the personalities of the inmates here, so just join in any discussions or threads that peaks your interest. And ask questions - lots of questions! The braintrust loves to answer them and sometimes the answers are even correct!

For starters, tell us a little about yourselves so we don't have to make it all up!

Welcome Dan and Bob, enjoy that Liberty. Was your bus in the two bus club by any chance?

Welcome D&B. Looks like a familiar Lib will be returning if you have the coach I think you have.

As you are now part of this asylum we call POG try to develop a thick skin. Especially from the folks who only wish they own a Liberty and who are constantly picking on those of us who own one.

If you have any questions ask them here and you will get an answer. Chances are if you ask enough questions sooner or later we will eventually even provide the correct answer.

Welcome to POG. It s great to have another Liberty back in the group. Congradulations and hope to see you in LV.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

Thanks for your welcome and for all of your thoughts! We look forward to meeting all of you too. I beleive that I have gotten to know a couple of you through your posts. We have been RVing since 2006 and like a few folks, went through several choices and an expensive lesson before coming to Prevost. Our last coach was a CC Prevost and current a Liberty. We have never been happier. We have learned a great deal from this website and have already met several folks this past year. Talk with you all soon.

Welcome to the clan. We would have liked to come to LV, but have conflicting events. Hope to see you down the road.
    Last edited by Coloradobus; 01-19-2010 at 12:30 AM.
    Jim and Chris
    2001 Featherlite Vogue XLV 2 slide with Rivets-current coach, 1999 shell
    Previous 22 years,
    We have owned every kind of Prevost shell but an H3-40

HI Everyone,

I received a note from LVMCR regarding the Valentines party.

The party is on Saturday, Feb 13th, and we are invited. There is no cost to us. They will serve hors d'oevres and dinner. There will be an open bar, and most likely a band as well.

The would like to get a count from us as to how many might possibly attend, so they can plan our number into the food budget.

If you are thinking about attending, please let me know ASAP.