Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Side Rails?

win42 Guest

Ray:
    Corona Kelly may work for Jon but with me she would be known afterwards as Coronary Kelly. Good eye candy though.

I would definately be a hero to the shop guys for bringing her.

Harry

dalej Guest

Harry you sure you want to polish stainless while in Santa Fe? That is such a messy job, I get polish and buffer lint all over the place when I do it, so I don't do it very often. My big Makita weights around 10 pounds so its quite a work out holding it up to polish. Maybe just do a power point show But if you do I will be glad to assist you if you need me to bring bars or my polisher (just for show though).

win42 Guest

Your On Dan:
    I'll bring some SS pcs. and some pre-buff scratch remover grinder wheels and we'll show tell together. You bring your buffer and buffing roughe. Jon will be there in case we get it wrong, he can straighten us out. I'm sure he'll want to lend us a hand.

I'm sure Lew will want to be our third baseman and point out any weakness in our presentation. He'll want a microphone and podium of course.

Your right it will be a little messy, but I'm sure we can find an outdoor spot to get it done. Bring your shop apron, gloves and face shield.

" What time does the tent go up on this Circus? "

See what you created Mango.

Harry / La Tinaguerro

lewpopp Guest

42 wins...Not a bad record as long as the wins out weigh the losses.

I finally found a good reason to own a Prevost. The stainless steel. WOW !

For your information, Jon is not retired. that's his answer when you ask him what he retired from. I have come to the conclusion he was born with a silver spoon in his........um, a, mouth, so he didn't have to gainfully work.

Where are you Jon ?

win42 Guest

Way to go Lew; Yatta !Yatta ! Yatta ! Swing Batter Swing. Your the best third baseman anyone could hope for. Gotcha again.
    H

lewpopp Guest

It's Yadda, Yadda, Yadda. Who got whom? Win lost !!!

Default Rub rails

Ray, I have had the rails replaced on my Prevost, IBS has them in stock call Rich and tell him David sent you, he will be very helpful.

Ray, what is the deal on the orange coach your little photo looks burgandy. Never seen a orange Prevost. I bet you photoshop it, didn't you
    Actually my coach is pure red. I'd almost call it fire-engine red, but I'm not sure if that's really quite the color. It was a custom paint job by the previous owner.

reelentless, thanks for the tip. I'll give them a call.

ken&ellen Guest

Default Rich is gone!

Relentless, I took your lead and contacted International only to find out Rich is no longer there. Howard is getting back to me....I think...it has been a couple of days. Customer service seems to be a thing of the past...I had a very similar experience with Liberty recently....finally had to go to another vendor. Ken