Thread: TranSynd deal at Millennium

Default TranSynd deal at Millennium

After the seminer at OKC Untied Engines I decided that I wanted to convert over to TranSynd fluid for the Allision tranny. At the OKC rally I was talking to Nelson (the owner) from Millennium and he said he had a POG Special to do the change over for cost. So I just took him up on the offer and had it done. The bunch at Millennium were great and took good care of me. It cost me a total of $375 for the TranSynd and filters needed. No labor charge for the TranSynd work. Of course while I was there I had some other work done and the mechanic Jim that worked on my bus was great. Very accommodating, answered all my questions and did a great job for me. So if you will be anywhere near Sanford Florida, it would be a good time to stop at Millennium and get a good deal on TranSynd.

A side note: A POG member who is currently without computer access is at Millennium picking up their 1st Prevost ( a Royale ) . I will leave the name and details out so they can announce their good news when they are ready.

Andre,

Is this the Royale that they bought to the OKC rally?

Loc

Loc - 2008 Marathon XLII - Houston

I am not sure, but I think they have only 1, so it most likely is.

Andre,
    Thats a pretty good price. I just had my C.C. done at Prevost Fort Worth cost me 461.00. I was also able to take advantage of accessing the underside for a look around when they had it on the lift. Sure makes it nice when its on those lifts. Sorry to hear about your Jeep damage. Sure could have been worse though.

Quote Originally Posted by ajducote View Post
    After the seminer at OKC Untied Engines I decided that I wanted to convert over to TranSynd fluid for the Allision tranny. At the OKC rally I was talking to Nelson (the owner) from Millennium and he said he had a POG Special to do the change over for cost. So I just took him up on the offer and had it done. The bunch at Millennium were great and took good care of me. It cost me a total of $375 for the TranSynd and filters needed. No labor charge for the TranSynd work. Of course while I was there I had some other work done and the mechanic Jim that worked on my bus was great. Very accommodating, answered all my questions and did a great job for me. So if you will be anywhere near Sanford Florida, it would be a good time to stop at Millennium and get a good deal on TranSynd.

A side note: A POG member who is currently without computer access is at Millennium picking up their 1st Prevost ( a Royale ) . I will leave the name and details out so they can announce their good news when they are ready.
    Andre - for us sorry souls who didn't make the rally, what were the main sales points of the TranSynd?

Wow, that's a screaming deal, do you know how long they are going to run this special? Do you have a phone number I can call and set an appointment?

Gordon,

Allison gave a very long presentation at OKC. The short version is; runs cooler, last longer, better for the life of the tranny, they love it, best thing since slice bread.

Elliott,
    Millennium Luxury Coaches
    4500 Orange Blvd.
    Sanford, FL 32771

Eddie Chaplin
    Service Writer
    877-322-0190

Nelson did not say how long the offer was good for, just that it is for POG members.