Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Joined POG today

Welcome Buzz & Nancy! It's always nice to have fresh meat...err... I mean new blood around POG! It takes the pressure off numbnuts like me! Seriously - I know that you will enjoy POG and will benefit immeasurably over time from the wealth of information that can be found here and from the willingness of your fellow POG members to pitch in and help with just about any need that arises. Thank God, no one takes themselves too seriously around here, so don't be shy about jumping in with both feet! The only "sacred cows" on POG are actually "sacred sheep"!

Welcome Buzz. This will be the most unique group you have ever joined. You will learn many things; some that you wish you didn't know.
    Dale & Paulette

"God Loves you and has a plan for your life!

Thanks all for the welcome.
    OK, it's not an XL II. I see on a previous Prevost invoice they call it a 1996 Mirage XL 40.
    As far as sheep farming goes..it's always been a dream of mine.

Smile

Welcome aboard Buzz - Does the Wahoo name mean you're a fisherman, or just a happy guy. BTW.... If you buy Truk's Fluke meter he will probably throw in a Sheep Farming Manual. He claims that the most common mistake in sheep farming is planting them too deep.

Good Luck, Ken

Southern Pines, NC (next door to Pinehurst)

Default Wahoo?

Buzz,

Your post does not include your geographic location - OK where ya from? I'm guessing the wahoo name could have some significance with an insignificant college in Virginia. Go Hokies!

Maybe we will bump into each other somewhere on down the road.

Later ...

[QUOTE=Will Garner;56042]Buzz,Your post does not include your geographic location - OK where ya from?QUOTE]

"My wife Nancy and I live in Ocala FL"

Will:

FYI, from Buzz's first post.

Eric Faires
    Huntsville, TN

sawdust_128 Guest

Default Now you've done it!!

Welcome. Now that you poked the monster with a stick and hit it with a rock, watch out!!!

Buzz,

Caution.... If you stop at Parliament and meet Ken, be sure to count your fingers and most of all, keep close to your better half, he has a tendency to push newer stainless on anyone named Nancy!

Thumbs up welcome

Good to see there is some one newer than us in POG'a. We retired out of the Daytona area in 05 to Las Vegas. Will be back in the Gainesville area in May. Have friends in Brooksville also so maybe we can cross paths between some of the Gator cities.