Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2010 Liberty Coach

Thanks for the comment about the trustworthy people, we definitely do not take that lightly and work to earn that every day.

To shed a little light about the Triple Slide, the OTR was eliminated because there is no way to duct the supply air sufficiently. The OTR weighs approximately 750lbs and with the addition of the 4 extra batteries and the 2 additional inverters you are very close to a wash. We added the 2 Bosch alternators to our specs in 2008 so our charging capacity is within spec. We are utilizing the Cruise Air systems and like other coaches we have built without OTR they are installed slightly differently to work more efficently driving down the road.

As far as usability, Carolyn and I moved in and out of 5 different coaches since April of this year, 2 of those were Triple Slide H3-45's coach 707 and 715, we traveled in various conditions including temperatures of 106 in Phoenix, AZ and high humidity upper 90's which were present in Tennessee as well as the Gulf Shores of Alabama. I can report that I ran the Starboard Mid Cruise Air, the Aft Cruise Air, the Prevost dash and the Auxiliary Prevost system; I was very comfortable (Carolyn in sweatshirt, since she is freezing) in the forward 1/2 of the coach, the aft area was warmer because of the engine heat which the OTR overcomes because of so much air movement which no other A/C system can match.

On a complete personal level, I have always been a fan of OTR and continue to be, I was pleased with the results using the Triple Slide and do not believe it or the Quad will over take the market, they both fill certain needs and I believe, along with a great many people which I have talked with, that the Double Slide units fill a greater majority of the market.
    Frank Konigseder
    Vice President/Co-Owner
    Liberty Coach, Inc.

Frank,Explain What the auxiliary Prevost system is.

Thanks Frank, glad to hear from you!