One of our more "shy" POG members (she doesn't post much - but reads religiously) found me on Facebook and since then I've discovered three other POG members (Jeff Bayley, Jamie Bradford, & Paul Horner) who are also Facebook users. This "shy" POG member and I would now like to find as many fellow POG'ers who have Facebook accounts as we can. Facebook is a great place to stay in touch with far flung friends and family without a lot of hassle. You can share what you're doing, thinking, or having done to you at any given moment; where you are, etc and only the people who you've added to your friends list can see your posts. Vita and I have daily interaction with friends across the country and family as far away as Italy as simply as going to facebook.com and jotting a quick note or status update. You can also send private messages that you don't want to be seen by everyone on your list. You can upload pictures and create unlimited picture albums to share. There's way more stuff you can do and use Facebook for, but you get the idea!

Back to the original reason for this post - If you are a Facebook user, please reply with your Facebook user name so that we can all "hook up" there for impromptu "cyber-rallies"! Or just as another means of keeping in touch!

If you are not currently a Facebook user - consider checking it out at this link: Facebook