Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FMCA Rally - No More for Me

[QUOTE=
    Debbie/Bob, we went to the Marathon Pre-Rally in Lake Toxaway, NC at Outdoor Resorts and it was fantastic. Next trip is POGII, are you going to take a few weeks off and go?
    [/QUOTE]

Tom, like I told JDUB the other day, we will not be able to get away for POGII I am hopeful that we still we still have a bus for POG III whenever that is Wish we could see you there but it is not in the cards for this fall. Hi to Nancy!!

Debi and Bob-00

win42 Guest

FMCA Rally Redmond Oregon 2004: We attended our first and so far the only rally two years ago in Redmond OR. The grounds were well prepared with gravel roads & parking. Shuttles were great and ran often. Indoor vendor space were first class. A huge auditorium with excellent evening intertainment. Intering and leaving went like clockwork. This is usually their dry time of year. We had a good time and are looking to repeat Redmond next year. Oregon is a great part of the country to visit.
    A discussion at POGII should be had about 2007 FMCA. If we commit as a group early, I'm pretty sure we can do as well as the PP's for space. They offered a power available space that we took, but did not need. Power came from large diesel power units scattered around. ( pretty noisy close to them). Sorry to see the NC FMCA mud bowl you just attended.
    Harry & Shirley

I just spoke to MangoMike and he said he is dying to attend a FMCA rally, so I think we need to get a POG contingent up and I have a John Deere dozer we can load on the trailer and tow behind the coach...

And I can bring my ice cream freezer we can pocket some extra LewBucks eh?
    4th of July 068.jpg

lewpopp Guest

It's amazing that Jon didn't offer to come down to your place and paint the motor you have to run the ice cream churn. Jon's slipping.

Lew, you know me. I'm just Old School. I like a nice patina on my stuff. Shows character.

That's my fault. I took a quick look at the engine and thought it was the one in JDUB's bus. I certainly wasn't going to do anything to help him win the bling award.

Now that I look again at the picture I realize the engine is a newer model.

I also now realize that the use of the word "patina" when discussing the finish on Jerry's engine, can be compared to the use of the word "hair" when describing JPJ's head.

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

Talking

Whos BIG BELLY is that in the rear? With the head so convienently out of the picture? Lew, you been down in Texas?
    Last edited by Joe Cannarozzi; 09-03-2006 at 11:11 AM.

lewpopp Guest

SSSShhhhh, Joe, Jerry hasn't got any idea that I have been down to his hen house. Damn, I wish you guys could keep a secret.

Jerry's a little bit bigger than me and can run faster and normally has some big meat forks in his hand when he eats and chases.

Good ol' Jerry. That certain name slipped out a while ago really shakes the hell out of me. HALLIBURTON. Sleepin with Cheney, huh?

Won't be long before you'll be up grading your coach with a 2000 or so. I can see the handwriting on the wall.