Thread: OK, this is our LAST coach...

Jeffery Raymond Guest

Default OK, this is our LAST coach...

There are several versions of the, "Three Biggest Lies," and I am right now saying that, "This is our Last Coach."

In public.

For everyone to see.

No kidding.

(of course there is the Liberty rally coming up in a couple of weeks in Stuart...but we are going to stay strong)

Yeah I remember saying that once also.

lewpopp Guest

Just remember, Ol' Lew won't be there to rationalize with some of your ideas. You blamed me for bringing you to your senses but your wife probably wanted that 45.

Jeffery Raymond Guest

Exclamation Ol Lew

She is very meek unless provoked.

Don't provoke!
    Attached Images Attached Images

pognumber26 Guest

Default No NEW coach

I remember being in Indio two weeks ago and saying to JoAnn, my sweetheart, that this trip to the super show would be very educational for HER because she had never been in the company of so many different converters before...We got to the show and by the time we had been wooed by Dave at Liberty we strolled over to Marathon to see what they were showing ...NO sooner had we sat in our NEW H then both Mike and Bob handed me an insane unsolicited trade offer, followed by TWO POG secret handshakes!!!The rest is now history...After the warranty runs out I am blaming Jon everytime I have a problem with the coach because I am sure that HE is the one that TAUGHT the Marathon salesman the secret POG handshake!!!