Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Country Coach Forum

Perhaps ewe could get this set up

Jdub - As a fellow sheep herder, do you have any idea who or what "ewe" is in Loc's post!

Could ewe mean one of the following:

The sound made while Loc eats lamb fries
    Squealing sound made by Loc at the many visits to Prevost for repairs
    Sounds made by Loc when the fat beagle has the runs in the bus
    Sounds from Loc when receiving his government bonus

I'm confused.......

Default CC Thread ???????

Thanks to Jim Skiff for setting up a Country Coach thread for us to use when discussing things that are specific to CC. If need be, we can add subtopics also.

I thought this thread was set up for CC info only. Will someone tell me how this other crap is CC related?

Trukman,

Loc is counting on that government bonus to be able to afford carpet for the front of his coach. The Fat Beagle has become a projectile on the wooden floor when he jumps on the brakes and at his size, that is a formidable problem. I have offered him some ratchet straps to snub that dog into place, but he hasn't taken me up on it.

Oh, I forgot. He just rents that bus.

Denny,

This bunch of asylum misfits never stuck with the orignal topic of any thread ever posted. Your only hope is to see if the CC thread can be limited to those that have a CC or knowledge they can offer about a CC.

But then you will miss all the sheep herding lessons, Beagle floor slide stories, and general ravings of the lunatics.

Default The Country Coach Forum - Like Shooting Fish in a Barrell

Denny,

I was always told morticians had the best sense of humor. Have you quit the funeral home business?

Denny,

Just look at the first thread on POG, Announcements! Most everything in that thread belongs somewhere else, we have no thread police. It drives me crazy and then I succumb to the crap when it's headed my way, sorry!

Is your dash still working? I had to do it.....

Is this the Liberty forum?

Liberty don't need no stinkin forum and this is the place where it ain't.

What is the benefit of having an exclusive Country Coach forum?

JIM

Question inquiring minds

Is this the place to ask a questrion about sheep shields?
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

Smile

My father used to say, "Wish in one hand and sh?t in the other and see which fills up first." Well, I was wishing for utopia to think that there would be a dedicated CC thread on this site where us poor CC owners could go for help since we have no factory support from our bankrupt converter. After all, we have to find the newest and best ways to keep our plastic shields looking as good as when they came from the factory. I 'm looking for one above the windshield; this area doesn't look nearly as good as the lower portion that has been protected by plastic for the past 10 years.

Also, there are times we have questions on our fake OTR air conditioning system. For example, this summer my wife was making lunch while I was driving and she became frozen in place because this pseudo air conditioning system was so efficient. I was wishing there was a dedicated CC thread so I could find out how to help her. I know many of my fellow CC owners have experienced this same trauma and would come to my aid. Oh, if such a site were only available.

I saved a $100,000 purchasing a Country Coach as compared to a comparable SOB. Since I am just a non humorous funeral director, I was looking for a group of smart business people who also saved a tremendous amount of money by buying a newer CC rather than a older SOB for the same amount. I wish there was a dedicated site available to be able do this.

And I also wish that this site would have ........

Well Dad, you were right. I've been wishing and both hands are empty. I guess that is too much to expect.