Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Country Coach Forum

Default Country Coach Forum

Thanks to Jim Skiff for setting up a Country Coach thread for us to use when discussing things that are specific to CC. If need be, we can add subtopics also.
    Dale & Paulette

"God Loves you and has a plan for your life!

Not sure what you are refering to Dale. Are you saying we can post here without the 'wisea** remarks about CC? If this is so 'HORAH'!

Larry,

Unfortunately, I don't think this will end the remarks that are brought on by the jealousy of a few of the owners of less-technical conversions.

If you go to "Prevost Owners Group Forum" at the top left of this page and click on it, you will be at the page to select a "Main Category". About midway down the page, you will see the "Country Coach" category. We can keep a compilation of CC-specific topics under that Category for easy access. Any time we want to disuss something specific to CC, we can just go there to start the new thread. Yes, it will still show up as a new thread for "anyone" to read. Those who don't want to read it can just ignore it.

I am sure the Liberty and Marathon group will soon be wanting their own special Category.

We don't want to deprive the others of the things we are discussing that are pertinent to all Prevosts, so we should only start new threads under the Country Coach Category when the info is specific to CC.
    Last edited by dale farley; 10-12-2009 at 04:04 PM.
    Dale & Paulette

Reckon Skiff can add the "Plastic Shield" sub-forum as well?

It's like Christmas has come early...........

Larry, I rest my case. There will always be a few lurking to see what they can learn from us CC owners regardless where we post. Since they don't understand the ECC lingo, they may resort to less technical topics. Things like "plastic shields."
    Dale & Paulette

Since you fired the first shot I will take this opportunity to respond. We don't need no special category for Liberty because they rarely break, and on those rare occasions that they do the repairs almost never involve special proprietary parts, and when that isolated incident involving proprietary parts or systems does arise, we have a converter that goes out of the way to support our coach.

This came out sounding very harsh, but it is impossible to find any reason for Liberty owners to band together for mutual aid to keep our coaches working in good repair.

I feel for the CC owners despite how much I pull your chains. Di and I have seen some CC conversions that are superb in every respect. If I had one I would make it my mission to do exactly what you are doing to create a library, a list of support vendors and a list of those whose knowledge of the product can be tapped to make all repairs necesary.

I don't know that there are any other converters that go any more "out of the way" than CC does?!!!
    Dale & Paulette

So if all the Country Coach issues end up here, what will the rest of us have to talk about?

I did ask the girls if they wanted me to read the Country Coach forum to them.

127.JPG

129.JPG

Guess not.

This should become the mother of all topics. Ground zero for electrical snafus. The mother lode of quirky problems. A virtual cornucopia of lost or repressed information.

I'm giddy.

Jer, that is funny NO matter who you are !

Gary S.

Default CC Rally @ Buckhorn

For those interested, there is a Country Coach Rally @ Buckhorn, in Kerrvill, TX. The week of Oct 21-25.

http://www.countrycoachclub.com/eventSchedule.php

October 21 - 25
    Country Coach Texans Fall Rally
    Buckhorn Lake RV Resort
    Kerrville, TX

Just trying to keep the piece.

Gary S.