Who has JDUBS rally cow?
    Wendy and Rick DeSilva
    '08 Marathon H-3
    2017 F350 platinum
    Mahwah, NJ
    Brant Beach, NJ
    Pelican Lake, Fla

Hello Everybody !

We are on our way home the long way from POG 8 !
    Fantastic Rally, the e-mail words will not do it justice !
    If you wish to continue the Martinis Fun we are at the Wal-Mart somewhere in Kansas
    Tomorrow we are hitting the MasterPiece Rib Factory Place in Overland Park,KS. Been There, Done That, And doing it again tomorrow !!!

Alek

Quote Originally Posted by michaeldterry View Post
    Seeing all the great pictures and reading the wonderful reviews from the OKC POG rally makes me absolutely sick that we had to miss it! I'm glad all in attendance had such an incredible time! I hope we can participate in the next POG get together and experience the thrill of being surrounded by buses and bus nuts!
    Same here. When is the next one, and where, as soon as it is decided. Hated to miss it this time.

Many thanks to all that participated, this Rally will go down as a huge success due to the efforts of the members, Sponsor's and Skiffer. The Charity Auction made us all proud to help the less fortunate.

Kudo's to the Ladies that worked so hard in completing the 25 blankets for our service men and women.

This was a great rally, and we all appreciate the efforts of those who made it possible.

We are in an RV Park between Shreveport and Baton Rouge, LA. Hope to get home tomorrow for the first time in three months.
    Dale & Paulette

"God Loves you and has a plan for your life!

Great Rally....No Drama just a lot of people who really get along having fun and Wow did we raise some cash. I even bought cowboy boots, should be fun when I wear 'em to work. Lots of fun even if it did rain a little. We made it as far as the first Walmart in Nashville. A prevost with "Loretta Lynn" painted on the side just drove down the street and an entertainer coach is next to us loading up to head out. Hopefully tomorrow we'll finish the day in NJ.
    Wendy and Rick DeSilva
    '08 Marathon H-3
    2017 F350 platinum
    Mahwah, NJ
    Brant Beach, NJ
    Pelican Lake, Fla

We're at Marilyn's Antiques and Campground in Hurricane Grove, AR. You can't make this stuff up. We can't get the bus to our friends' house in Mt. Ida so we're here a couple days and will head back to FL on Sunday. Hope everyone has safe travels and we look forward to seeing all of you again soon.

Bonnie

Great knowledge! Great people! Great fun! Great Rally! Tough to beat! Thank all of you for all your efforts.
    You all left just in time. It has been a deluge since 2:00 P.M. and is still raining.

Larry and Sandy Dahlin
    2003 Liberty Elegant Lady XL-II

2009 Buick Enclave

I agree with all the comments. JDUB, Mango, Truk, Jim, The Kalifornia crew, the Texass crew, and all the others who went out of their way to make a great rally.

We were one of the early departures 3:15 AM OKC time, in the rain and fog, and arrived home 880 miles and 15 hours later to sunny skies making a great end to a great rally.

Burn the fans. Get OTR.

Default OKC Rally

Audrey and I want to thank all of you for making us feel welcome at our first rally. We had a great time and it was truly an educational experience in coach operation, hospitality and friendship development. Not one question that I asked went unanswered and often, I'd get three to four responses.
    I hope we can help out more at the next event. We're is Albuquerque today hopefully watching the balloons! I hope the winds cooperate.
    Richard and Audrey Barnes
    and Jessie Jane The Wonder Dog!
    1998 Liberty
    2008 Saturn VUE

My Blood Runs Deep Orange