Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OKC Rally Thanks

Default OKC Rally Thanks

A giant THANK YOU is deserved by Jim and JDUB for a phenominal rally. I don't know how you top this one. I know that Jim and JDUB spent a great deal of time trying to get everything set up and that JDUB must have called in a bunch of markers for the show he put on with United Engines on Sunday and Devon at the drilling rig. I didn't know what to expect and was completely blown away. Thanks!!!!
    Last edited by Loc; 10-08-2009 at 08:28 AM.

Loc - 2008 Marathon XLII - Houston

Man I hate missing all the fun. Glad everyone had a great time and it sure seems as thought the rally was all it was cracked up to be.

Default POG 8

WOW ! You guys know how to put on a rally. Thanks for making a new member feel welcome. What a great group of people. Jerry, and Jim are over the top on their efforts, not to mention all the support they get from the members. Thanks Again....... James and Jennifer & ( Dezel ) Stallings

sawdust_128 Guest

My first rally and it was awesome. Thank you.

What a great rally! If anyone didn't have a fun time, it certainly wasn't due to any omission by the organizers. So many people put in a lot of time (and money, I'm sure) to make this rally such a success. Jerry, Mike and Tom, you can make martinis for me anytime. The auction was a lot of fun and a wonderful help to three very deserving charities. Most of all, thanks for making a couple newbies feel very welcome. We're looking to seeing all of you again at a future rally or in your travels along the Gulf Coast.

Bonnie

Default OKC Rally

Man O Man was this is a great rally!!! Thanks to Skiffer, JDUB, Mango, Truck, Jon and everyone who helped it was a pleasure to attend and makes me proud to be a member of the group.

The Charity auction is always a highlight to me and we have a new benchmark to top for the next one - the $$$ just keep on growing- signifying the generosity of this group of fine folks.

For those of you that missed please contact Mr. Skiffer to join the A-1 Fan club. He will know what you mean.!!

And not to forget thanks to Jello Jeep for the fine meal catered at United Engines- Yum Yum.
    Roger that!
    2008 Liberty DS XL2
    2023 Denali Ultimate
    My 6th Prevost

Almost everyone has left. Just a few of us still here. It has been pouring down rain all day. The park seems empty with all the buses gone. It looked like a Greyhound bus terminal this morning when everyone was pulling out. Buses going in all directions.

A BIG "Thank You" to Jim, Jdub, Mango and Truk, plus a WHOLE LOT of others who helped in so many ways to make this a great rally. Don't forget a LOT of the wives kicked in a did a bunch of work. If the next rally is only half as good as this one, it would still be a great one.
    Hope everyone has a safe trip home and really hope to see everyone again.

Seeing all the great pictures and reading the wonderful reviews from the OKC POG rally makes me absolutely sick that we had to miss it! I'm glad all in attendance had such an incredible time! I hope we can participate in the next POG get together and experience the thrill of being surrounded by buses and bus nuts!

My wife and I also wish to thank everyone involved with putting this rally together. We are also new to the group and could not be more thankful nor appreciative of the generosity extended to us during the three days we were able to attend. Everyone we were able to meet went out of their way to make us feel welcome. We enjoyed ourselves immensely and look forward to the next event.

I'll chime in here with many thanks and kudos also. Skiffer, JDUB, Mango, Trukman, Jon, a whole host of volunteers (and you know who you are!) as well as our sponsors all contributed to the best POG rally yet.

And the generosity of this group, by both opening their wallets for charity as well as sharing both their time and talent as seminar presenters for the benefit of everyone, is simply awesome.

Thanks for a great time, and memories that won't soon be forgotten.

See ya down the road.....