Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: BUZZHIDLIGHTS

Rick,

I didn't get an invite, maybe it's in the mail?

I just installed the GE Nighthawk bulb prior to Oysterfest 2010. I am pleased to report that the bulbs performed better than the Sylvania Silverstar that I had put in a few months ago. I have not tried the Silverstar Ultra so I can't say about them - but I am very pleased with the results of the GE Nighthawk. I can drive at night again.

I was disappointed that I could not find a local parts house that had GE lights in stock. Had to order from Amazon for about 60 bucks for the set.

Thanks for the heads up Orren!
    Roger that!
    2008 Liberty DS XL2
    2023 Denali Ultimate
    My 6th Prevost

Orren Zook Guest

Quote Originally Posted by rfoster View Post
    I just installed the GE Nighthawk bulb prior to Oysterfest 2010. I am pleased to report that the bulbs performed better than the Sylvania Silverstar that I had put in a few months ago. I have not tried the Silverstar Ultra so I can't say about them - but I am very pleased with the results of the GE Nighthawk. I can drive at night again.

I was disappointed that I could not find a local parts house that had GE lights in stock. Had to order from Amazon for about 60 bucks for the set.

Thanks for the heads up Orren!
    Glad they worked out for you Roger - isn't there a Federated Warehouse in your hometown (or closeby)? If not I'll get a wholesale price off to you tomorrow when I get to work.