Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Blue Beacon Truck Washes

Tom,

They have the five gallon bucket rule at Twin Fountains.

I asked Crystal to get us a price list on the detail guy.

Jim

Default Hand Wash during the Rally. $ 100.00

Since JDUB made me feel bad, I contacted the owner myself of Sparkle on the Spot about his detail service on campers and got his pricing.

Skiff, I am not trying to take anything away from you, just trying to help?

Sparkle on the Spot, is emailing me a specific list of his services but for now, I will just outline what he told me over the phone.

SPECIAL POG PRICING $ 100.00

Hand Wash of entire bus ( Does Not Include Top of Bus )with Low Pressure Washer Water, High Quality Soaps Used Thoughout Job

Hand Towel Drying of entire vehicle

Detail of Tires and Wheels

Hand Cleaning of Front Windows with Approved Window Cleaner / MicroFiber Towels.

He can also do a DETAILED HAND WAX for an Additional Price, that you agree too, when you get there.

If you are interested in his services, please email Eric directly, your name, Site #, Mobile Phone, and when you anticipate arrinving in the park.
    EIDSONED@AOL.COM or call him when you get to the park, 817-781-2577

Some MARATHON owners may have to pay DOUBLE this price!!!!!! and you know who you are.

Gary S.
    Last edited by Gary & Peggy Stevens; 09-28-2009 at 12:28 PM.

Thumbs down Not a good price

This is not a good price. we spend March in Indio. There are 2 services that come to the park...hand work with roof $85. I always get the roof done...I think it is $70 or $80 if they do not have to go on the roof...wax is $135.We must be getting the "special" Prevost price..." how much should we add?"
    FYI

Mike,

To answer your retort, the State of Oklahoma or specifically the legislature passed the first law in the land the prohibits illegal aliens from working, living or collecting welfare or applying for any other state sponsored program in Oklahoma.

As a result, all the illegal aliens left the state and now reside in California washing RVs at high end resorts while awaiting their admission to the state funded college of their choice.

But I'm still washing my own coach. And California has better tacos.

Took JDUB's tip and washed at the coin/plastic op truck wash before check-in today. Total was $15.00 for bus and toad. Lots of soap, clean bubble brushes, not spot water as promised. Whatever he lacks in taco-stand raves was more than made up for today. Thanks Jerry.

Hey POGgers,

I used the American Eagle truck wash today. Exit 140 off I-40, north side of freeway, west side of street, just past the TA. (This is west of OKC.) $40.00 for the bus, $10.00 for the toad. Great wash, spot free rinse, no drying. I pulled in back at the TA and Janet and I dried her off. I forgot how nice a clean bus looks. Will check in at Rally site tomorrow. Boondocking at Cracker Barrel tonight.

Making our way to OKC, almost there,

Ken

Default Blue Beacon truck wash

Just want to add my experience at a wash. I was told they would not use chemicals but afterwards I had many streaks on the paint and stainless steel. Even after using my invisible chamois to rinse it still is streaking . Dont know if this is the way all are but did not like the one I went to.
    Bill C

As much money as we dump into any park where we have a rally, I think it should be a prerequisite that we can was our bus unless there is truly a water shortage.
    Dale & Paulette

"God Loves you and has a plan for your life!

Quote Originally Posted by Roadrunner View Post
    As much money as we dump into any park where we have a rally, I think it should be a prerequisite that we can was our bus unless there is truly a water shortage.
    That was my thought when I saw the 5 gal bucket rule post awhile back. I have to agree with Dale, if there is no local water shortage, coach washing should be included in the contract.