Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: OKC bound from the East Coast

Jeff Bayley Guest

Ken- Wow, that was a fast reply. Do you get a text message notificaion or something ? Turn me onto that.

Ok, good then to convoy up. I presume you guys are going to boon dock at a rest area if needed rather than track down RV parks along the way ?

Jeff, you can subscribe to any thread or forum, and you will get an email sent to you when a new post comes in. Simply go to "Thread Tools" at the top of any specific thread, and click on "Subscribe to this Thread".

If you would rather, you can subscribe to a complete forum. To do that, click on the top level icon just under the bus which reads "Prevost Owners Group Forum". From there, click on any forum you'd like. At the top of the forum navigation you'll find "Forum Tools". Pull down and select "Subscribe to this Forum"

Make sure your email address is correct in your User control panel.

Now, you can get email whenever you'd like.

Ray

Jeff,

PS: If you want a text message, set up a mail rool in your mail application on your main computer, or via your ISP (depending upon where you get email). Look for email from the forum, and you can automatically forward it to your cellphone. Most every cellphone vendor has a way of sending an email to a cellphone where the email address is like: xxx-xxx-xxxx@att.com or similar. Check with your cellphone vendor.

Then, you would get a text message whena new post arrived.

Ray

Last PS:

http://www.mydigitallife.info/2008/1...from-operator/

Gives a listing of the email addresses to send text messages for most of the US carriers.

Note, there is a limit on most carriers of 100-255 characters for the text message, so it might get clipped, but you would have at least a notification.

Ray

Default Florida Convoy

Jeff -

Yes, we will hit rest areas or Wal-Mart's along the way. We're not in a huge rush, so we will probably spend two nights on the road. Wishnoff says Map-Quest has it about 150 miles shorter to cut thru Alabama and hit 40 at Memphis........B-B-Q anyone? We might be stopping in Fort Smith to pick up another coach, which is another reason to take 40. Aynbody else? The More The Merrier!

Ken

I can't say for sure where we will stop, but tentative plans for us are to leave here Tuesday AM and overnight somewhere just west of the OK line on I-40. We will finish out the trip on Wednesday.

We both want to leave plenty of time Wednesday after we check in to goof off, I want to clean the coach up and we both want to start a concerted effort to do nothing because these past two weeks have been tough.

Quote Originally Posted by kenrobertson View Post
    I thought one of the main reasons for owning a coach was so you DIDN'T have to eat in restaurants every where you went. See yall in OKC.Ken

Ken, Do you know what Prevost Owners make for Dinner?

RESERVATIONS

Gary S.

Southern Pines, NC (next door to Pinehurst)

Default OKC Trip Plan

Our plans are to leave Southern Pines at sun up on Wednesday, overnight around Memphis, TN then take Thursday to get to OKC before dark. We will be on I-40 from Mocksville, NC with the Cobra CB on listening for other westbound Poggers.

Smile

Gary - My wife must have been a Prevost owner in most of her past lives-

Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Will Garner View Post
    Our plans are to leave Southern Pines at sun up on Wednesday, overnight around Memphis, TN then take Thursday to get to OKC before dark. We will be on I-40 from Mocksville, NC with the Cobra CB on listening for other westbound Poggers.
    Is there a POG CB channel??