Thread: Can you believe it!!!!

Default Can you believe it!!!!

Only one week more till the rally!! Woohoo. Bus is parked in front of my house, getting stocked, and ready to go.

We leave Saturday, and cannot wait to get on the road.

We'll see you all in OKC next week

Ray

Ray,

I am sure you and all the others will have a great time! You were a help to me when I joined several months ago. I still have not pulled the trigger on a bus yet BUT I am getting closer. I have enjoyed very much being a small part of POG.

Greg

Ray, How many coaches are traveling to the rally form the So.Ca.? Just wish things would of work for me oh well theres always year. Maybe another mini one in Lake Havasu,that was so much fun also. Wishing you all safe travels!!!!!

Arrow Wagons Ho

I'm leaving on tuesday, meeting up with Buster on the way. Hope to see others on the road!
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

Greg,

Keep looking, I'm sure you'll find the right one.

Sid - we're going in a couple of waves. I'm heading out Saturday with Kevin Erion, and then I'm going to spend a couple of days in/near Amarillo, visiting Kathy's uncle. Then several others will be meeting us at Oasis in Amarillo.

You are probably meeting Harry tonight, and he will be initially a day ahead, but we might meet in Amarillo? Not sure.

Gary and Mike Simmons are coming later (Tuesday)

And I think that Larry Dahlin will be leaving this weekend as well, and perhaps meeting in Amarillo.

Steve Bennett left today, and is making his way via southern route, including Kerville.

So, a little more scattered this time.

And DEFINITELY, we need to do a winter mini-rally again. I'm going to be stopping (coming back) at the Oasis RV (sister park) in Las Vegas. They call it a rally park too, so I'll see if it might be a candidate too?

Ray