Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Country Coach Owners

Default Country Coach Owners

Looking at the agenda for OKC on Saturday morning, it appears that there are going to be Converter Specific House Sessions for Liberty, Parliament, Angola, American and Marathon.

If there is nothing planned for CC, do we who own a CC want to get together during this time and discuss issues and topics about our conversions?

I still have at least one switch that I don't know the function. I would also like to hear about Jim Keller's experience at HWH Leveling. I have some questions about my Webasto also. Anyone else interested?
    Last edited by dale farley; 09-23-2009 at 11:44 PM.
    Dale & Paulette

"God Loves you and has a plan for your life!

Dale,

I think there is a mistake on the agenda. I am sure there is a plastic shield polishing seminar for all Country Coach owners. Rags and brillo pads will be available.

Jerry,

We CC owners are looking for something a little more technical. Maybe the multi functions of our speech processor as they relate to the ECC or maybe the three choices of displays offered by our Compudigital Dash. I didn't want to mention such things in my previous post, because I knew it would go over the heads of some of the others with simpler conversions.
    Dale & Paulette

When you were a little kid Jerry did a plastic object scare you? You seem to care one hell of a lot more about the "plastic shields" than those of us that own one.

JDUB sees himself as the current Emperor of Good Taste. He is trying to help the CC guys understand that there is something inherently wrong with having a beautiful coach and then covering it with a cloudy, scratched, cracked plastic cover.

You all have to realize when he experiences damage to one of the ends of his coach, he just goes and pays megabucks to restore it. He thinks that is the way of the world.

I was waxing the front of my bus yesterday (in preparation for heading to OKC), and I noticed a couple dings. It made me wish I had one of those plastic shields.

I guess you're right Jon. If I owned a few of those oil wells like Jerry, I wouldn't worry about such things.
    Dale & Paulette

After having to try and wash off and extricate from every nook and cranny and the steering bay what had to have been a half ton of west Texas grasshoppers (vicious things that I estimate weighed a pound apiece), I too may have to look into one of those shields.

Back to the original post. Yes I would enjoy getting together with other CC owners (plastic shield or not) and discuss CC specific issues.

dreamchasers Guest

Dale,

I am interested in a Country Coach session. Count me in.

This would be much better than attending another converter's session and listening to all those "Plastic Shield" lovers.

You know who you are?

Hector

Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth Brewer View Post
    After having to try and wash off and extricate from every nook and cranny and the steering bay what had to have been a half ton of west Texas grasshoppers (vicious things that I estimate weighed a pound apiece), I too may have to look into one of those shields.
    If you do that we will strip your coach of its Liberty emblems, and it will be removed from the Liberty roster of coaches. I would rather have to eat those grasshoppers than put one of those plastic bras on my coach. Bring on the dings. They look better.