Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Arrivals at OKC Rally

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Davis View Post
    Paul, if it works with your schedule, there will be a few of us out at Oasis RV in Amarillo, leaving Wednesday for OKC (the 30th).

Ray
    We have reservations at Oasis RV Resort, so we'll see you there!!

Paul, there are 2 great RV parks in Williams,AZ. I have stayed in both and they are both big rig friendly. Make sure you visit the downtown it's really neat. Have a great trip to the POG rally.The park on the south side of Interstate 40 has all paved sites and the on the north side has gravel sites. I'am sorry I don't have the names of the parks but my big rig book in the bus. The park in Amarillo is were we stay 2 weeks every month is great and they allow you to wash your bus on site.Plus it's only $20.00 per nite!!

Sid,

We're at the Grand Canyon Railway RV park which is on the south side of I-40. Real nice park. Spent this afternoon in "downtown" Williams and tomorrow we take the train to the south rim of the Grand Canyon.

One big surprise is the temperature drop. Last night was the first time in MONTHS that the air conditioners were off and the windows open.

See ya soon....

sawdust_128 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jello_jeep View Post
    Truk sighted near OKC..

Dang Truk, You're looking, man!! That Carnuba Wax on the horns really does the trick!!

jelmore Guest

Quote Originally Posted by phorner View Post
    We're due in on the 30th. Spending a few days now in Williams, AZ and seeing the Grand Canyon.
    Just missed you, Paul. We'll have to trade stories in OKC.

Quote Originally Posted by phorner View Post
    Sid,

We're at the Grand Canyon Railway RV park which is on the south side of I-40. Real nice park. Spent this afternoon in "downtown" Williams and tomorrow we take the train to the south rim of the Grand Canyon.

One big surprise is the temperature drop. Last night was the first time in MONTHS that the air conditioners were off and the windows open.

See ya soon....
    I suggest you pay the extra money to take the observation car/Scenicruiser, upstairs. It's adults only and the kiddies have to stay below and annoy the adults down there. Enjoy yourselves.

Dustbowl,

This is an oldie but goody and explains it all!

JeepYellow.jpg

Default Grand Canyon Railway

Ken,

We took the observation car and the view was awesome! Had a great time and thoroughly enjoyed the splendor of the Grand Canyon.

Besides, as the only Prevost in the park, I felt obligated to up-grade in order that the perception of Prevost owners be based at least somewhat on fact

All kidding aside, it was worth every penny!

Default Oldies

Come on Truk, get some new material!!!

Quote Originally Posted by truk4u View Post
    Dustbowl,

This is an oldie but goody and explains it all!

JeepYellow.jpg