Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Arrivals at OKC Rally

Default Arrivals at OKC Rally

Ann and I arrived today about 2PM. The park is mostly full.

Who arrives next, and when?

We are in site E10.

Wow, you are early! I will arrive, with Richard Barnes and maybe others on Wednesday, Sep 30th.

Louise and I won't arrive until late Saturday night. We have another wedding party to attend on Friday night so we can't leave until after that is over.

We'll sleep in the WalMart parking lot in Lafayette and then drive on to OKC the next day, Sunday.

We are really looking forward to seeing everyone; especially the West coast group whom we haven't seen since Kerrville 2007!
    Tuga & Karen Gaidry

2012 Honda Pilot

We're due in on the 30th. Spending a few days now in Williams, AZ and seeing the Grand Canyon.

sawdust_128 Guest

We are in MO. We will tour the Missouri Ozarks next week and then head toward OKC. See ya'll in a bit.

Paul, if it works with your schedule, there will be a few of us out at Oasis RV in Amarillo, leaving Wednesday for OKC (the 30th).

Ray

What in the world are you all going to do in OKC for all this time. Don't you realize your tornado exposure has tripled by arriving so early. Better check out the storm shelter first thing.
    Dang I wish I was there with you.

Quote Originally Posted by tdelorme View Post
    What in the world are you all going to do in OKC for all this time. Don't you realize your tornado exposure has tripled by arriving so early. Better check out the storm shelter first thing.
    Dang I wish I was there with you.

Already found the storm shelter. Due to our work schedule, this was the only weekend we could travel to get here. We were in Buckhorn Lake in Kerrville, TX for a month, just so we could make the Fat Beagle bash. This work stuff stinks, but at least we are able to travel some, just on a tight schedule.

Andre,

Snap a few pictures of the sites if you can. Nancy asked if there were picnic tables on the sites? We will set up our anti Acme Detection Devise on the table!

Default Truk man sighted in OKC

Truk sighted near OKC..
    Attached Images Attached Images