Mark,
The crestron system is the same as all the other coaches that have them. It has been a learning experience for me, none of my other coaches had them. It seems to be reliable however I just had mine reprogrammed two weeks ago. I flew the original programmer in from Oregon and he updated the screen graffics and changed out the Rotell surround sound and installed a bluray dvd player made by Integra that are used in the 2010 conversions. He also programmed a universal remote so you don't have to carry around the cumbersom wireless unit. At completion he gave me a memory stick with the program for my coach and also can make changes from Oregon through my cable internet. The inverters are Xantrex SM4024Mc2, very common and can handle stage one airconditioning going down the road without genset. The water system is a headhunter system very common in boating and high end conversions. Sorry to be so long winded if you want you can send me A private message and I'll try to answer any questions. I'm glad you are doing your homework. Smart.