Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2008 Legendary

Mark,
    The crestron system is the same as all the other coaches that have them. It has been a learning experience for me, none of my other coaches had them. It seems to be reliable however I just had mine reprogrammed two weeks ago. I flew the original programmer in from Oregon and he updated the screen graffics and changed out the Rotell surround sound and installed a bluray dvd player made by Integra that are used in the 2010 conversions. He also programmed a universal remote so you don't have to carry around the cumbersom wireless unit. At completion he gave me a memory stick with the program for my coach and also can make changes from Oregon through my cable internet. The inverters are Xantrex SM4024Mc2, very common and can handle stage one airconditioning going down the road without genset. The water system is a headhunter system very common in boating and high end conversions. Sorry to be so long winded if you want you can send me A private message and I'll try to answer any questions. I'm glad you are doing your homework. Smart.

Quote Originally Posted by tpr View Post
    Mark,
    The crestron system is the same as all the other coaches that have them. It has been a learning experience for me, none of my other coaches had them. It seems to be reliable however I just had mine reprogrammed two weeks ago. I flew the original programmer in from Oregon and he updated the screen graffics and changed out the Rotell surround sound and installed a bluray dvd player made by Integra that are used in the 2010 conversions. He also programmed a universal remote so you don't have to carry around the cumbersome wireless unit. At completion he gave me a memory stick with the program for my coach and also can make changes from Oregon through my cable internet. The inverters are Xantrex SM4024Mc2, very common and can handle stage one air conditioning going down the road without genset. The water system is a headhunter system very common in boating and high end conversions. Sorry to be so long winded if you want you can send me A private message and I'll try to answer any questions. I'm glad you are doing your homework. Smart.
    Thanks!!!! Looks like the bus I am looking at has the same inverters, water pump and similar, if not identical Crestron stuff. I think that the surround sound is Marantz and no blu-ray either, but that is something to add as that is all we buy these days. During the test drive, we ran two of four a/c units off the inverters, so that is also the same.

I would venture that there are not too many differences from 2006 to 2008 builds. I would imagine this one was actually done in 2007 because I think they went under that year...

If we get it, i will have to get in touch with you to get caught up on everything you have learned! Nice to be able to get some first hand info.

Thanks!