Thread: Onan Gen Set

Default Onan Gen Set

My 1990 CC has a 15Kw Onan Genset. Not on a slide and it seems to work well. And that is what I want it to keep doing. In preparing for our trip to OKC then into Colorado I was going over the GenSet. Oil change, fuel filter and air filter change all covered. Then I thought I would check the belt. Got the shroud off ok, and low and behold, while it looks pretty good, it does have a small crack or two just starting to be noticeable. Does anyone have a good source for Onan "Stuff" as the closest location is Springfield, MO and they seem somewhat confused. I have serial & model number, they seem to think it is a 3 cylinder set up and are having problems with replacement filters/etc. The ones I used are from the stock (last of em) left on bus when I purchased it. I will check NAPA tomarrow, but am holding my breathe. Uh, Jon, got an extra belt?

Try this website for parts, locator, and model info

http://www.cumminsonan.com/rv/products/parts/

Try this place. they are the Cummins here in the Denver area

LlcCummins Rocky Mountain Llc

8211 E 96th Ave
    Henderson, CO 80640-8523

(303) 287-0201‎
    (303) 287-8421‎
    Jim and Chris
    2001 Featherlite Vogue XLV 2 slide with Rivets-current coach, 1999 shell
    Previous 22 years,
    We have owned every kind of Prevost shell but an H3-40

Default Pam & Bruce, Chris & Jim

Thanx for the help. Napa locally came through today with Oil filter and Gen Belt. Expecting to find the Donaldson Air Filter & Racor tomarrow at Premier Trucking (Local) Will be in Colorado again after OKC. Will check them out