Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Little Giant Ladder - 8.28.09 only

Quote Originally Posted by garyde View Post
    Here is a muti use ladder I purcased. It stores at a length of 4 feet., It is a ladder, extension ladder, & stairs.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...uct_id=8198588

One thing , with a slide Coach , you don't need a real long ex. ladder, as you can step onto the top of a slide to get to the roof.
    Gary,

I have a telescopic ladder that opens up to 12.5' and I can easily get on my roof; I dump the air out of the bags and climb right up. I like to do it when the front slide is open because it gives me something to lean the ladder up against.

When I hit a tree limb the other day and damaged my dome satellite dish I used the ladder to climb up and inspect it. It is nice to have a ladder that folds up to only 3.5' and fits in a bay.

Fast Roger reminded me to make sure that all of the extensions are extended fully and have SNAPPED into the locked position. He learned that the hard way.
    Tuga & Karen Gaidry

2012 Honda Pilot

I never travel without my telescopic ladder. I don't like to get on top of the bus unnecessarily, but I can check many things by just going up the ladder and looking. It is nice to know that I can safely get all the way on the top when I need to. I really like the fact that it only takes up about 2 feet of storage space.
    Dale & Paulette

"God Loves you and has a plan for your life!

Quote Originally Posted by garyde View Post
    One thing , with a slide Coach , you don't need a real long ex. ladder, as you can step onto the top of a slide to get to the roof.
    Hey Gary De., I hesitate to mention this, but ONLY if your SLIDE goes out, will this situation work?

Still working thru this BAD situation. Should know more this next week???????? Hopefully in time for the FATBEAGLE RALLY in Kerrville for the Labor Day Weekend.

Gary S.