Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Little Giant Ladder - 8.28.09 only

Default Little Giant Ladder - 8.28.09 only

Over at www.woot.com they only sell one item a day and when it's gone that's it.

Today they are featuring a 15' Little Giant Ladder for only $129. This ladder usually goes for around $200.

The best part only $5 shipping.

Much safer than the expando ladder that crushed the King.

littlegiant.png

dalej Guest

Mike,

Thanks for the post! Mine is a 12 or 13 and I love it.

Mike, All I have in the Bus is a step ladder. Is this the right one for us Bus guys. Gets us up to the top and fits in a cargo bay ?

99 Country Coach 45XL
    Jeep Liberty

Great find, Mike. I ordered an extra one for permenant attachment to the back of the bus. I'm gonna see just how many folding chairs and BBQ grills I can bungee on back there. You know, like Jon has on the back of his bus.

Default MM et al

I have a 12' but .... yep it doesn't get me on top of the bus. Fits nicely in my XL bay, but , how long is this one when fully collapsed?

Quote Originally Posted by tdelorme View Post
    Great find, Mike. I ordered an extra one for permenant attachment to the back of the bus. I'm gonna see just how many folding chairs and BBQ grills I can bungee on back there. You know, like Jon has on the back of his bus.
    I have done away with the rear adornments and have opted instead to replace them with the US map of places we visited along with the bumper sticker that says if you tailgate I will dump my tanks.

In keeping with the tastefull customization process however I have changed out all awnings for those with the contrasting stripes, securing them properly with a long string of chinese lanterns. My favorite custome feature however is the added white aluminum siding in place of the stainless steel which made the coach look like a cookware set on wheels.

I have a couple of these as we also use them at the restaurant.

In it's min. setup it's a 4' step ladder. Folded around 180 degrees it becomes high enough for me to get on top of the H. I wrap foam around the top to protect my highly polished H3 plastic. It's built like a tank.

However I don't carry it with me as it takes up too much sheep space in the bay.

I carry this one which is the same size as a 7' 4x4.

ladder2.png
    Campers World $99.

Mike
    Last edited by MangoMike; 08-28-2009 at 01:13 PM.

I ordered it.

99 Country Coach 45XL
    Jeep Liberty

Steve Cooper Guest

Check your local Tuesday Morning store. Mine currently has them for $99.00 in the box.

My Marathon has a perfect slot for the LG right in front of the water heaters in the curbside rear bay. In fact, Marathon delivered the bus with one.

Very handy ladder - particularly in the step configuration for attaching the sun shades or cleaning the bugs off the front. Not quite tall enough to get on the roof though.