Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Anybody seen Joe?

Hey Harry, ya never got back to me on that free dinner and are ya going to bid for me @ auction in OK

Sid,

I'll be happy to bid for you at the auction! I think I've got your cell number ....

Ray

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Davis View Post
    Sid, I'll be happy to bid for you at the auction! I think I've got your cell number .... Ray
    Ray, maybe you can take pictures of the items at the auction, and send them to Sid so he will know what he wants to bid on, in advance of the auction?

Sid it really is too bad you won't be here. The auctions are usually the craziest and lots of fun and excitement. Be sure and give Ray your Platinum Credit Card # so he can do you justice...

Happy bidding.

Gary S.

I think we can probably arrange that!

Default How much for Sid?

Sid, I wasn't aware you were up for auction ??

Quote Originally Posted by Sid Tuls View Post
    Hey Harry, ya never got back to me on that free dinner and are ya going to bid for me @ auction in OK

Warren, me either but then again Harry could buy me to help him polish his bus

Sid if you would just read your email and answer mine, you may be able to buy us a couple of those black and white steaks tomorrw night. Send me your cell number. I would bid on your polishing my bus, but you said bid on you helping me polish my bus. I know how much help I can expect from you so I'll pass.
    Harry

Shirley & Harry / 2000 Liberty / 2008 GMC Envoy Denali

Quote Originally Posted by hhoppe View Post
    Sid if you would just read your email and answer mine, you may be able to buy us a couple of those black and white steaks tomorrw night. Send me your cell number. I would bid on your polishing my bus, but you said bid on you helping me polish my bus. I know how much help I can expect from you so I'll pass.
    OK I sent you an E-mail with all the information now allyou have to do is call me @ 559-901-6426