Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Graduate School, here I am!

sawdust_128 Guest

Talking

Jon next you will be telling me that class is putting a spit shine on your sewer pipe. You have a better chance at selling me a an official Liberty polished stainless steel skyhook. Come on. Paying any amount for polished copper plumbing isn't classy. It's ............ well it is just not smart.

Speechless? Absolutely. I just didn't know what to say when you returned after you ducked into your coach to dress in your official Liberty bling tour guide and driving suit.

JonLiberace-400.jpg

What is it you guys call that suit? A Libertard or a Libercrotchie? Is it true that at POG rallies all Liberty owners dress up in these bling suits and sneak out late at night to dance with sheep around a totem pole of LEDs, speak in tounges and howl at the moon?

You Liberty guys need to start ventilating better when you're using those polishes. Especially you Jon!!

How come all the folks that wish they could own a Liberty act this way.

It's terrible I tell you, just terrible.

We didn't buy the best coaches in the world because the pipes are shiny, we bought them because they are the best. We have shiny pipes just to get reactions from those driving SOBs (some other brands).

Excuse me, I have a whole crate full of new polishes to try out this morning. I'll be in the the garage if you want me, massaging my Liberty.

Hey Dustman, don't bring poor innocent sheep into this debate!

Jon - Ever notice the gleam in the eye of a non-Liberty owner when he see's one? I actually saw the Dust Dude fondling your tailpipe in Mobile...

I'm just glad I did not personally see the belt changing debacle. I can only imagine how everybody was salivating over the highly polished copper piping. Now I have to get out my polishing material to remove all the fingerprints from everyone that was caressing my pipes.

Dusty was badly influenced by everyone at OSH. As the sole Liberty there all the wannabees were doing their best to hide the envy, but I saw through it as usual.

sawdust_128 Guest

Oh yes. Jon and Truk are organizing the Liberty Driver Suit Annual Ball, meeting of the Liberty Mutual Self Admiration Society, and Annual Polish Contest. Collectively these activities comprise Liberty-Palooza

Oh yeah. Truk stop sucking up to Jon and go back and park at the dumpsters. Your dreaming if you think that your banishment is over.

Now you liberty guys go sniff polish and howl at the moon ................ like usual.

Harsh Dustmite, very harsh!

Default Howdy

Howdy Mike, welcome..

Hope you find just what you are looking for!!!

I might have to pick your brains about Mt. at some point... It is on our short list for summer locations!

Good luck.

I don't know if I can take all of this sniveling about polished copper tubing vs "painted plastic look"!! But it is sure fun reading! I am going to have to hang out and get a defense built for whatever decision is made! Keeping both of us happy---well, that is the ultimate challenge. Where we are from, heading east, we would go right past the Rochester Featherlite operation to get to the Liberty factory. Liberty is EXACTLY the same distance from us as Marathon in Colberg! So, it's going to be one of the 3! We have graced Featherlite, and now on to Liberty and Marathon!!
    Mike

For those who wish to have a less ostentatious show of good taste Liberty makes a model that does not have highly polished copper piping. They do what the rest of the industry does with that particular model, they hide the plumbing behind a panel.

That of course does not diminish the Liberty quality or strong support of their product.

The bottom line is there are systems and features we all require based on how we use our coaches. When deciding on a coach those that are true requirements (for us it is OTR, private toilet, long range fuel) must be on any coach we consider, but after that the decision comes down to cosmetics. And you will find that you will know the coach you are going to buy almost the minute you walk up the steps.

I'm new to 45 footers. Can you run all four airs on shore power at a 50 amp pole in a park?