Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Danss Confesses

Default Danss Confesses

Well here is the whole story! Last week I was having a problem with my Powertech generator. I called a diesel mechanic and he came and diagnosed the problem while conferring with Powertech service on the phone. They said replace the electronic control box which they overnighted to me. Mechanic came back and installed box as per their diagram and it still did not work. (Control $350 mechanic $200) After this I decided we would go to Fl. To Powertech since I was $550 into it with no results and let them figure it out. On the way water pump quit working (cannot travel like this) so decided to spend night in Ocala and be at Parliament coach early next morning. Left campground in the dark and believe it or not, they cut a tree down and left 5 ft high stump. You guessed right, it got me. Smashed bay door etc. Went on to Parliament and they promptly fixed water pump, an annoying hum in radio and a leak in the Aux. air system. I do recommend their service! Damage to bus approx. 10 to 12 thousand.

I decided to go ahead and confess as it is possible that Ken and Rick at Parliament maybe undercover for the POG D & B committee (Discipline and Berating committee). Since everyone would probably find out, here I am shoot me!
    Thank goodness for Insurance!
    Remember people in glass houses Ed & Roger!
    Danss 1999 Vogue, 03 Chev. Trailblazer

dalej Guest

Dan,

So sorry to hear your news.

Wink Danss confesses

Dan Dan Dan...... Your secret was safe with us.

Ken n Rick

Dan, how awful ! I know how you feel and so do many others on this forum. Can I help in any way ? We are in Brooksville, not to far from Parliament. Do you and Jo have time to visit Karen and I ? We have the room and power if you have the time. Call us if there is anything we can do. 352 796 1524.

99 Country Coach 45XL
    Jeep Liberty

Dan, Sorry to hear about your damage. Was Parliment able to repair your generator? We on the East Coast (Vero Beach) if we can help, holler. Great Prevost body shop just down the road in Port St. Lucie.

Dan:

Darn lazy, thoughtless, inconsiderate campgound.

I am so sorry to hear your news. That's sad, bad, but sounds like it all can go away if you throw enough money at it.

Thankfully the bus is the only one that got hurt this time.

Get in some R & R while in Florida.

Confessing up front is admirable, now we can't poke fun.
    Roger that!
    2008 Liberty DS XL2
    2023 Denali Ultimate
    My 6th Prevost

Don't worry, Dan, I have it from a reliable source that the "Wide Turn Award" crew is working overtime these days. We seem to have had a bunch of bus dings lately. We'll all get together in OKC and figure out who to blame. Several names come to mind but I'm not in the sharing mood right now. Think TBC for a start.

Biloxi, MS (Beautiful Mississippi Gulf Coast)

Dan: IF IT WASN'T FOR BAD LUCK, YOU WOULDN'T HAVE ANY!!! Sorry to hear of your problems, but glad to hear you are out and around now. Larry Gorman, owner of Custom Colors Body shop in Port St. Lucie has the best body shop around for Prevost. He is one of only 5 approved by Prevost in the US. He is a sponsor of POG.

Dan,

You're a good man for coming clean.

Committee will take note.

...and forget what Ken R. said, a couple of cocktails in those guys and you can have a top secret set of Liberty wiring diagrams.

Mike

Dan,

Sorry to hear about your mishap. I'm sure that you're sick about it, but the good news is that if it can be built, it can be repaired.

Next year this time it will only be a bad memory.

Keep the faith..... and best of luck with the repairs!