Well here is the whole story! Last week I was having a problem with my Powertech generator. I called a diesel mechanic and he came and diagnosed the problem while conferring with Powertech service on the phone. They said replace the electronic control box which they overnighted to me. Mechanic came back and installed box as per their diagram and it still did not work. (Control $350 mechanic $200) After this I decided we would go to Fl. To Powertech since I was $550 into it with no results and let them figure it out. On the way water pump quit working (cannot travel like this) so decided to spend night in Ocala and be at Parliament coach early next morning. Left campground in the dark and believe it or not, they cut a tree down and left 5 ft high stump. You guessed right, it got me. Smashed bay door etc. Went on to Parliament and they promptly fixed water pump, an annoying hum in radio and a leak in the Aux. air system. I do recommend their service! Damage to bus approx. 10 to 12 thousand.

I decided to go ahead and confess as it is possible that Ken and Rick at Parliament maybe undercover for the POG D & B committee (Discipline and Berating committee). Since everyone would probably find out, here I am shoot me!
Thank goodness for Insurance!
Remember people in glass houses Ed & Roger!