Thread: Pro Driver Password

Default Pro Driver Password

I know this has come up before, but I can't find it. I want to change a few parameters in the Pro Driver configuration and need the default password.

Truk, So ya don't like being reminded yer goin too fast an ya wanna let the oil get old an smelly,eh?

I think you can change parameters by having the engine shut down and clearing the trip log. Don't recall a password being needed since it should be in the Owner/Operator mode.

Note: This might fall under Jon's: "You'll get an answer even if it's wrong" promise to new poggers.

sawdust_128 Guest

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally Posted by sawdust_128
    I asked about this password at Liberty while I was there in the last two weeks. The default password is "000" or "0000"

Cheers.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was also told that there isn't a lot you can change even with this password.

Trukman,

JDUB told me you enter this backwards:

EMETIB

mm

Lightbulb

Tom, here is a little tidbit that may or may not be useful. It is for a DDEC IV. I did not read it and don't know what you are trying to do. Review it and tell us how it goes!

http://www.ddcsn.com/cps/rde/xbcr/ddcsn/ch7_ddeciv.pdf

Just browsed the link and think it is irrelevant to your query, but it looks like it might be a useful item, so I'll leave it stand.

JIM
    Last edited by JIM CHALOUPKA; 08-09-2009 at 12:22 PM.

Thanks boy's, I'll try all of the above!

Mole Man - Gotta change the 65 mph alarm, drives me nuts while passing the power starved series 60's with the OTR sucking off all their HP. Brrrrr, it's cold in here with the R-12 dash air running and it's only a 94 OAT.

Mango - Confucius say "man who hab 2 buses also hab 2 a&$$#@(!."

Truk,

Although the book specifies a default password, they are generally not set. What caught me (trying to do the same thing) is you CANNOT change any parameter settings as long as there is active trip data.

Next time, go in and clear the trip info and leg info, and you should be probably able to access the setup screens.

Ray

Tom/I am getting ready to leave on a trip to Texas and do not have any info on the pro driver/do you know where I might find info on how to reset trips/idle time/fuel average etc.? Hope the batteries we talked about hold out till Texas/joe redprevost

Reprevost,

Please add a signature to your page so we know your year and converter. I can scan a copy of the Pro Driver Book while at Austin and send it to you, if that will help.

Tom it will help/I will get my computer wizzz wife to add a photo and info/we have coach 1855 a 97/98 vantare h45/I would like to know how to zero out trip etc,so I can log/leaving on sat/joe