Sandy and I just got back from our trip to Alaska Thursday and on my way back to Key West I stopped in at Suncoast Designers, Hudson, FL. They removed the fixed and slider passenger window and the slider driver window ( I had a new fixed driver window installed a few years ago), disassembled, cleaned and reassembled and installed them in 6 hours. All this for $385.20 tax in plus 50 Amp, water, sewer. What a deal, and I got a 5 year limited warranty

How about this, I talked to Jeff Heydon, Mgr, if he would work with us in an exchange program, he said no problem. If we could collect four frames with bad glass send them to him he would hold them until someone needed an replacement, then he would order the new glass and could have them shipped with in 3 days. Remember this. Most of the windows I see at dealers the glass is not reusable as it is etched to bad to be polished out and has to be replaced. As you can see most of my cost was the removal and instillation. A do it yourselfer could get new glass for about the same cost
www.suncoastdesigners.com
Ed