Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My first Prevost

Welcome to POG James. It's great to have you . Congradulations on your Prevost. Post a photo when you have a chance. Are you planning any modifications or Paint changes to your Coach?
    Do you modify Prevost Front and Back caps? I kindo of like the newer Headlights on the 06' and newer Prevosts.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

Jack14r - I like the Mothers line for protection of the stainless, But I use different grades of rouge to polish it. I would like to hear what others are using.

Bill1170 - We have probably met before, I opened the Foretravel paint shop for them in 2000, and ran if for 5 years.

Coloradobus - The country coach # 60441, It does have the prizmatic paint.

Garyde - As for now, I will repair the coach, and only do a Euro Headlight conversion. More will follow I'm sure.

James, Great! We had CC #60449. Country Coach sure does a spectacular job on their paint!!! Do yo u know that there are 5 other sister Coaches to yours that CC did? 60441, 60446, 60447, 60449-( now lives in Tx), 60450, and 60451. (these are all the Dominion floorplan) Marathon had 60441 on the lot for quite awhile up to this February. Then it disappeared but recently I found your coach for sale on a site in N. Carolina?
    Jim and Chris
    2001 Featherlite Vogue XLV 2 slide with Rivets-current coach, 1999 shell
    Previous 22 years,
    We have owned every kind of Prevost shell but an H3-40

That's cool ! Were these all painted the same, or are they just matching floor plans ?

No, they were all painted differently. If i can get a photo on my computer I will try to upload it. Ours had solid natural maple cabinetry. Yours if I remember correctly is pickled maple???? All the floorplans are alike, tho.
    Jim and Chris
    2001 Featherlite Vogue XLV 2 slide with Rivets-current coach, 1999 shell
    Previous 22 years,
    We have owned every kind of Prevost shell but an H3-40