Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My first Prevost

Default My first Prevost

Hello, my name is James Stallings, from Nacogdoches, TX. I just made the jump from a 1995 40' Foretravel to a 1999 Prevost / 2001 Country Coach Conversion. I have worked on them for years, now I finally own one. I'm sure I will have multiple questions, and possibly I can be of some help on Paint and body issues, since I have worked on them for 15 years.

James,

Welcome aboard. I think you will find your time here fun, entertaining, confusing and leaving you wondering "who are these people?" But it is worth every minute. A great bunch inhabits this nut house and they are like family. Check out the Oklahoma City Rally in October. There is thread about it under "Rallies:.

Welcome there are a great group of experts here. They had help us out of many problems in the past. Come to the OKC rally in October and meet everyone. We went ot the Severville rally just after we bought our bus and it was very informative and lots of fun. Welcome aboard.

Default OK Rally

I will see if we can make it. That sounds fun.

Welcome James, with a name like that your in the right place.

JIM

Welcome aboard James. There is a tremendous amount of knowledge available on this Forum. When you get a chance update your signature at the bottom left so it reflects your year and model Bus. That enables others to know what you have so your questions can be answered with convertor specific answers.

I also have a 99 Country Coach.

99 Country Coach 45XL
    Jeep Liberty

James is being modest in his intro. His company is a Prevost authorized paint center and does outstanding paint and body work.
    Welcome to the forum, James. I really think you will get a kick out this bunch.
    http://www.xtremegraphics.net/

Well Lloyd, there you go, ask James what to put over the green zinc chromate on your roof.

JIM

Default Thanks

Thanks everyone. If I can help anyone on here, I'll be glad to, I've been painting for 33 years, and have an extensive collision background. I can
    also help with the Prevost stainless buffing, as well as Euro headlight conversions on just about any coach.

Welcome James. You'll find an amazing array of talent and experience in this group.