• Yes, I have ordered LED lights, but don't have then installed

2 15.38%
  • I am considering changing my old bulbs out for LEDs

3 23.08%
  • Jon has convinced me LEDs are technology I can live without

0 0%
  • LEDs are from the Devil and I am happy with my abacus

2 15.38%
  • My coach came with LEDs (Standard Eqiupment)

1 7.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bling Poll`

Default Bling Poll`

It would appear that an innocent comment after a day of LED installation (prompted by MangoMike) had pushed the cause of bling over the top. I don't know who took this simple thing and extrapolated it into a competition complete with award, but from the posts and the e-mails, more than one person has secumbed to LED fever.

So since I don't recall us ever having a poll on this forum, lets try it out.

LED Additions

Just Plain Jeff Guest

I think some people fibbed on the survey.

This thing started when I told you clowns that bling is best defined by having an 85 year old lady look at our coaches, and when she says "WOW" we know the coach has bling.

When I complete my low rider suspension system and coordinate the up and down motions with the rap music playing from my 100,000 watt speakers, all in sync with a laser light show you guys will learn why I have saved bay space for the cooker.

You haven't seen anything untill you have seen a Liberty dance to IceT, complete with FAA illegal lasers. If you think that heavy fat chick that Jeff is dating is light on her feet you ought to see 47,000 pounds of Prevost breakdance.

Default Bling Competition

Jon: Glad to hear that you finally decided to compete. Maybe we can persuade another coach converter to come up with a nice runner up award.
    Roger that!
    2008 Liberty DS XL2
    2023 Denali Ultimate
    My 6th Prevost

Man didn't realize that Jon was so hip. I'm impressed. He may have to make a guest appearance at Latino to show his stuff.

MM

Just Plain Jeff Guest

He watches Sabado Gigante on his 12-foot satellite dish after Lawrence Welk, before turning in at 9 pm on Saturday nights.

Must have caught him right after a nap.

All that talk about polishing my chrome plated slack adjusters was just a smoke screen (which by the way is a component of the laser light show).

And the bling does not end there. I have recently installed a dual control panel, complete with an all glass aviation panel, heads up display, and full three axis autopilot with the parallel parking function.

But all of that pales in comparison to the holographic light show of the Chippendales for the 85 year old lady.

dalej Guest

I will be glad to finally get to Santa Fe and see who is blowing smoke screens, puffing smoke or just getting their coach ready for a nice rally where we get great idea's for our coachs. I'm not taking the survey cause I want everything to be a surprise! I have a feeling a lot of owners are laying in the tall grass to leap in the gate at Santa Fe Skies

Dale,

Some of us are just hoping to make it that far.

MM

I also hope nobody is taking any of this seriously.

I do not polish the inside of my tire valve caps. (just the outside)

I do not have chrome plated slack adjusters. Powder coated to match the coach, yes, but not plated.

The laser light show is a sham. I only have 5 million candlepower search lights.

My bus does not dance like a low rider to music. I has no rhythm. It has two left feet. But it can tap its RH front steer wheel in time to music.

AND MY BUS DOES NOT HAVE LEDs. None.

It's just a 10 year old Liberty with dings on the front and scratches in the paint.